Using Tagline

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by catfishbeatty81, May 5, 2006.

1. catfishbeatty81

catfishbeatty81 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    does anyone know where i can get tagline at???

2. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    ummm what is tagline?

3. catfishbeatty81

State:
    Indiana
    I saw it on a Infishermen video It holds bait on hooks you wrap it around bait like liver.

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Elastic thread works just fine. You can get it at fabric stores...W

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    i thought a tagline was the lose peice of line after u tie your knot the part you cut off? well anways I use just plane old thread but panty hose works best. just put ur liver in the panty hose and tie it off and cut it hook ur hook threw the ball your good to go.

6. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I Just Use Regular Nylon Sewing Thread. When It's Time To Rebait Or Go Home I just Take A Pair If Fingernail Clippers & Cut Off The Thread. It Also Works Good For Cutting Off What's Left When You Tie Knots.

Have A Good Day, Elliot

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Did you know that Pantie hose works well with Danny Kings dip bait? Get the white ones to match up with the color of the dip bait. Place the amount that you would like to use in the pantie hose, tie the pantie hose to keep the bait in place. Place your Bait ball into the container to use while you are fishing, The pantie will soak-up the smell and flavors while being stored in the DK's container. Give it a try!

8. catfishbeatty81

State:
    Indiana
    know wherei can buy Danny Kings dip bait at ???

9. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I would suggest cotton thread. Nylon takes forever to break down and I dont believe it can be digested. I use cotton soaked in water and left in the sun for a week. It weakens it a bit and you can easily break it off. Your not looking for tensile strenght, but just something to make it harder to suck the liver off

10. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Ok, I think I know which video you saw. When they tie the hook on they left the tag end long then baited the hook and wrapped the tag end around the bait then secured it to the hook with a half hitch just below the point. The tag line is just the loose end of your line that mostly gets clipped off after you tie your knot.

11. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Aaron,
    Go to DannyKingBait.com and you can order it online. Or if you live around a Walmart some of them have it. 777