Using Sonar to find channel catfish

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Shanadoia, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hi everyone, hope i get some response to this post...if anyone thinks that it should be in another area here let me know, ty...I would like to see some pics of you on the water using your sonar unit and taking pics of fish that are showing up on your unit...Tell what lake you are at and depth of the water and if on a drop-off and if you actually caught some that we see in your pic..I will return after my next trip to upload some pics myself...join me in shanring our sonar pics because as they always say, one pic is worth a thousand words trying to tell someone what it looked like on the unit...ty...and now lets get busy making them pics...

2. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I cant believe that no-one want to discuss this issue and show some pics and info. on sonar locating cats on a lake or river...maybe there are just too many fishing dvd's out there to watch but nothing beats the real on the water info...:big_smile:

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    I think this is a great idea.Its been brought up many time but it never really gets going come on guys take a few pics and share.

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I wish I could help and participate.I have never thought of taking such pictures in the past and now that I am crippled up I may never be able too.I do wish you the best of luck.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC