user rig ID thread

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Kansasgoose, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas
    I though that since we have the first kansas gathering, and also a mini gathering coming, maybe we should share what we all ride around in. I have seen many offers from members here to other members to "just use my boat" although many of you seem to know one another pretty well, there are always new guys coming on that wont know what you have to offer. So on that note, here is what I can be seen in......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    most notable feature of my boat is the sizable dent in the front on the rail where a tree fell on it this winter during the ice storm. If anyone sees me out and about, feel free to say hi. I will be the one catching the small fish

2. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    good thread buddy !! here is me & Lucky's flotation device. i wont tell ya how much money we have in it cuz i'll get beat up by y'all. :smile2: we have a 30 horse to put on it and see how she acts. i think it'll be ok. right now we have a 9 1/2 on it.

Attached Files:

3. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    good thread idea. I mainly fish NE Kansas and Missouri, going to try and make the gathering though. If you see me out, I'll be in a blue 19ft Champion or an ugly 16ft Bass Tracker with a noticable blue stripe. Truck can't be mistaken all black suburban on steroids. If i'm fishing kansas most likely i'll be in the bass tracker. Oh yeah both boats have Mercs. Come tell me where the fish are, cause I won't know. Hope to see some of you guys out and about. Good luck guys..

Kyle

Attached Files:

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Here is my 1997 boat.,towed by a white 2004 4x4 ford with-out a tail gate.Someone wanted it more than me.The stinking creeps!!

And here is a pic of my "sold" motor home.Going to miss it.

But its nice to have a buddy because I invited him to the Milford gathering and he has a 2008,37' 5th wheel with a elec fireplace,and a 35" TV.
    He told me I would have to sleep on the couch that only folds out to a full size bed..Dang it, that's going to be a Big inconvenience.:wink:

Attached Files:

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats some fine looking boats

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Man I wish I had a boat to put up on there. I'll be the guy sittin on the rocks wavin at ya'll.:roll_eyes:

7. Catfish Shawn

Catfish Shawn New Member

State:
    Carbondale, Kansas
    I love the deep V boats. I thought Bullfoot had a pretty cool boat out at osage.

8. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I didn't make it to the april get together but will be at the Milford party. Here is my 2006 Sea Ark. It is 20 foot with a 115 Merc. If you see me out don't be a stranger!!

Attached Files:

9. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas
    I dont see why you (or anyone else) couldnt just post of pick of your car/truck up as your rig if thats the way you fish. It was my hope that people would do so, and if people liked meeting new folks, and enjoyed company, then it would be easier for people to "run into" one another while out and about. There are so many public areas that can be fished, if you knew a BOC member was there, it would be more inviting to go down and fish together, rather than driving on to find an open spot.

anyway, I didnt intend this to be a boat only deal. I just happen to enjoy fishing from my boat rather than deal with all the chiggers on the bank.

10. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    well i dont have a picture now but i will probally be riding around in my 02impala (silver) with a nice racoon dent in the bumper:angry: or you might see me in my wifes 99 durango (green) if... i will be trying hard to get out in the bannana boat (yellow mercruiser) pretty soon.

11. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    This is my rig--an Alumacraft Crappie Pro,with a Merc.25.I have only had it out once,and there is going to be a BIG learning curve. I've never had a tiller boat before. I guess I'll have to hook up the truck,as the lazy mutt takes too many breaks.

Attached Files:

12. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Here's a few pics of "The Catoon":smile2:

Attached Files:

13. catman73

catman73 New Member

State:
    Lawrence Kansas
    Well I like some of the others have no floating device(unless bein the fat guy counts) so here is my ride instead. I am hoping to make it to Milford, but not to sure yet if it will be possible. But if any of you fellas around Lawrence see this downed sub at Clinton or Lonestar fell free to say hey.

14. catman73

catman73 New Member

State:
    Lawrence Kansas
    Well the pic didnt show up for some reason. I will try again.

[​IMG]

15. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Mark, nice looking Puppy. I have a Rott too he is the best dog you could ask for. I keep telling my wife we need another one soon.

16. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Here is are 1988 polar craft. This is are first boat. Put a couple custom touches on it.

Attached Files:

17. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Nice lookin boat Chris!

18. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Thanx Dan.He is a great dog. The dog and the boat were kind of a package deal. Since I am typing impaired, I'll tell you about it at the gathering.