User name 2 25 09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Robbie Norton, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    I was just wondering why you pick that name, what the story behind that name. And why did you shoose that name

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I am Bill, and I live in SC. :smile2::wink::smile2:

Bill in SC

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Got mine from brother-in law.I live in Mo.Like the river, hence he stuck me with MRR (Missouri River Rat.) oh well could of been worse I suppose.:eek:oooh:

4. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I had been using River Rat a few years before I was in the internet. When I signed up here somebody already was using River Rat so I added SC for the great state I live in to the end of it.

5. 1bluedevil

1bluedevil New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I got my name from being a Duke fan. Im 1bluedevil fan for sure. Go blue devils!!

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I woulda' never guessed, Matthew! figured you to be a Tarheel all the way! :wink:

Bill in SC

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Them ther is fightin words!:eek:oooh:

I have a Sunbird 18'6" CC boat named "Miss Flattie", Sunbird came to mind when signing up to the BOC. Glad I'm here!!:wink:

8. Pacman

Pacman New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have a "well rounded" figure. I came in from outside wearing a yellow raincoat and black boots. A co-worker said, "looks like Pacman". It stuck.

9. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    believe it or not it has nothing to do with fishing. i own a car stereo shop so its bass like base not bass like our largemouth friend. u can figure out the rest. username created in 2002.:cool2:

10. bellymeat

bellymeat New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    best part of the catfish. Bellymeat loves to be cooked in stew. Yeah he does.

later...
    Ron

11. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Call sign in the Marines

12. stumphumper

stumphumper New Member

State:
    Ladson SC
    My friends think I'm crazy because I take my boat anywhere and only know two speeds. Wide open and reverse.Consequently I often end up high and dry on stumps, logs, etc. ( I average about 4 props a year) One day while fishing some back water on Lake Marion I got hung up real bad and was trying to rock the boat off. My buddies who were getting a big kick out of it all said it looked like i was trying to "hump" that stump.

13. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Cause it's my favorite fish in the world to catch!!

14. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
    I'll let young bucks walk but a big doe (nanny) better beware, I'm on patrol:wink:

15. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    This is a cool thread! Some monikers are obvious, and others, not so obvious. I anxiously await to hear others.

Bill in SC

16. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    About 30 years ago my brothers and sister used to call me buncle.My sisters little girl was about 3 and she looked at me and said unclebuncle and it stuck.

17. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    That's cool, Ray!

Bill in SC

18. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Got mine years ago. I would go to mari-osa bait shop they would tell the fish wasn't biten.when I came back from a days fishing , they would take a picure to show people that they were and put it on my picture :big_smile:

19. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    I chose mine because of where I live.The little community where I live is Dudley,so I went with dudley-1..

20. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    pretty easy to figure out , i used to bowl proffesionally in my younger days , i still bowl alot but just for fun and a few local tourneys, my fishing buds started calling me bowlerman when i would pass up fishing for bowling, but that has changed now i would rather be on a lake fishing anyday over being in a bowling alley bowling :smile2: