USC vs Arkansas

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by I_try, Sep 2, 2006.

1. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    you guys have any predictions for the game tonight? im really hoping we get them back for the embarrsasement of last year. But i doubt it, they are still a very strong team and will probably beat us.

im guessing 37 USC 24 Arkansas

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    heck, they shellacked us too. Go get 'em hogs. If nothing else, lay down one of those brown trails of hog poo-poo they would slip and loose traction in. That way they'd not catch you. We should have had a gatlin gun in our covered wagon - but I don't think it even got on the field. LOL

3. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas

Hey David, I hate to say it but I think you are a little to optimistic. I kinda doubt the Hogs will even get into double digits.:sad2: I hope I'm wrong.

st

4. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    I wish the Hogs all the beat BUT I think it will be USC 40 ARK 3

5. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    I think it will be closer than last year but still no cigar. I think the offence is improved, defense a lot better.but it will be mid-season before offence rally gets untracked. I'm excited to see if i am wrong. boliver

6. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You were wrong seedtick. the hogs did score in the double digits. 50 to 14 was the final score. I think they need to use Mustain at QB. I think with a little more play time, he could really be a big asset to the hogs. GO HOGS!!!

7. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Aparently Coach Nutt thinks it should be Mustain also. So I guess he'll get a shot next week.
    I actually think the Hogs have a good team this year, if they could just HANG ON TO THE BALL!!! The defense played a great game until they got tired,USC had a really deep bench , and the Offense showed me that they can move the move that ball against most anybody, if they HANG ON TO THE BALL!!!

8. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Aparently Coach Nutt thinks it should be Mustain also. So I guess he'll get a shot next week.

I actually think the Hogs have a good team this year, if they could just HANG ON TO THE BALL!!! The defense played a great game until they got tired,USC had a really deep bench and just wore them out , and the Offense showed me that they can move the move that ball against most anybody, if they HANG ON TO THE BALL!!!

That is how I see it. What do the rest of you Arkies think?