Upside down on the bricks

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by Cheryl, May 8, 2007.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well I found out a few years back that a chipmunk climbs trees. Makes sense when you think about it, but I'd always seen them on the ground.

Now squirrels, I've been around a lot in my life. From childhood to adulthood, I've ate them, I've fed them, I've watched them, but NEVER seen one do this, until yesterday afternoon. Matter of fact, it stayed there for over an hour, that I am aware of, content as could be, away from the rest of the zoo, at my home. Cats, dogs, chipmunks, moles, hummingbirds, cardinals, bluebirds, woodpeckers, wood hens, etc., this youngun was just inspecting it all from a new perspective. One I had never seen and was lucky enough to get some pics of it. I was quite amazed it seemed to want my attention. Perhaps because it is still young, it's not as aware of the world?

Enjoy the pictures.

Cheryl

2. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Cheryl

I am surprised that you didnt recognize the "UPSIDE DOWN CUTESY POO" squirrel pose:eek:oooh: .What the squirrel is thinking is "If I do something really cutesy poo the longhaired human sucker that lives here will come out and say HOW CUTE,and maybe give me a peanut":smile2: After an hour he was saying "Geez this human aint so smart after all,maybe I will have to take my act somewhere else":big_smile: :lol: Mine hang upside down on the birdfeeder after stealing the birds' peanuts.:big_smile: Now if I see the hummingbirds flying upside down I'll know its a conspiracy.:smile2:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cheryl thats some interesting pics.Do you think you can train:big_smile: your husband to do as good? Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    DUH..........Jim, you are probably right on the $ with that conclusion.........:crazy: But I feed them all year round anyway, and have no desire to have any more pets. Matter of fact, I've been trimmin' down the zoo, lately, but with 1 litter already here, and at least one more on the way, I'll probably be over quota again, soon. :tounge_out: :lol:

Mickey,
    Nope, don't have a husband, but I was once told I had a trained monkey. But I think the monkey went back to the original trainer......?

Y'all take care.
    Cheryl