Upsets A Plenty!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Oct 15, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    What is going on here this weekend? WOW! Tampa Bay beat the Mighty Bengals!:eek:oooh: Are you kidding me? The Titans beat the Washington Redskins!:crazy: I just got back and was seeing all of this. The Saints beat the Eagles? Whoaa!!! Oh man, what happened to the Bengals, that is the most dissapointing loss they could have had. Vince Young beat a good Redskins team.?! Oh man, I'm glad the Colts have a bye, there's a lot of crazy things happening today in the NFL!!:tounge_out:

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    How bout them GIANTS

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Man, I even thought the Rams were about to pull what I would consider an "upset."

And they kept it close for awhile, but like usual, the Texans broke down....and broke down....and broke down...

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    tom brady was flawless today:big_smile:

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hey Phil... What are you smoking on? The Patriots had a bye.. Of course he was flawless.LOL!!:wink:

6. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I agree with all of those except one. Saints are looking good this year for the first time in awhile i don't consider that an upset. While the Eagles have a good record, they haven't played a tough schedule thus far like the rest of the division. We will have to see how it all turns out in the end.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    What happened to Teas Dolphins? They were picked as a Super Bowl team by some people. Culpepper obviously isn't the savior some were saying he would be!

Bengals lost to Tampa!:smile2: Cinn. defense isn't getting the job done. They can't stop the run.

Baltimore lost and McNair got a concussion. Could be bad news for the Ravens!:eek:oooh:

Denver didn't impress me much Sun. night. I don't think Plummer can take that team to the promised land.:wink:

Go Steelers!!!:cool2:

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Alot of good football yesterday for sure!!

9. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX

Culpepper was gotten rid of in Minnesota because without Moss he could not adjust to the new offense, hense why brad Johnson was brought in and never taken back out. Culpepper had better learn to adjust to offensive sceams or his days as an NFL starter are over.

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Good God what's happening??! The Texans romped the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tampa Bay Bucs beat the Eagles!! What a crazy day so far! Cinci vs. Carolina was a great game!! Colts on next!

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    It doesn't stop there! The Kansas City Chiefs beat the Big Bad Sand Diego Chargers, and the Steelers lost in overtime to the Falcons! Oh man what a day!!:big_smile:

12. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I figured I would just quote myself in saying the eagles are not as good as their record says. They will not win the NFC east this year it will be between the COwboys and the Giants

13. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well it was a wild day in the NFL yesterday to say the least! The top three teams in the AFC are now the Colts at (6-0), the Patriots at (5-1), and the Denver Broncos at (5-1). In the NFC, well the Bears are still undefeated at (6-0) and the Saints are at (5-1), other than those two teams every other NFC team has atleast two losses. Here were some major upsets and games that could mean something to teams divisions.

Houston beat the Jacksonville Jaguars yesterday and not only beat them but smoked them! 27-7! That win by the Texans blew the AFC South division wide open for the Indianapolis Colts now with a three game lead over the Jags!

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers once again after upsetting the Bengals last week, upset the Philladelphia Eagles. At the end of regulation the Buccaneers made a 62 yard field goal to win the game, the second longest field goal in the history of the NFL! The loss by the Eagles sets the stage for tonight's game Dallas vs. Giants for the division lead!

Kansas City beat the San Diego Chargers yesterday giving the Chargers their second loss of the season. Man, the Chiefs got thumped last week 45-7 by the Steelers and then beat the Chargers! What a rebound! ESPN said San Diego was the best team in the AFC, don't think so!:roll_eyes:

Minnesota Vikings beat the Seattle Seahawks, yes it really happend! The Viks served up the Seahawks second loss on the season and now in the NFC West the Seahawks and the St. Louis Rams are tied both with records of 4-2, but the Seahawks are 2-0 in division games and the Rams are 1-2.

Atlanta Falcons defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers yesterday in overtime and what a game! Vick passed for four touchdowns on the Pittsburgh defense, the first four touchdown game of his career, or maybe his life.LOL! The loss to the Steelers puts them way behind in the AFC North now at 2-4 and Cleveland creeping up on their heels are 1-5.:lol: The main thing in that division is that the Bengals and the Ravens are both 4-2, a bad loss for the Pittsburgh Steelers yesterday.