Upper salt here I come No San Carlos!!!

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by pr1mo5, Sep 20, 2009.

1. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Heading to the upper salt instead of San Carlos On Tuesday the 22nd around 2 or 3 pm wont be back til Wednesday about 10 or later, I have a car and have room for 2 more let me know all you got to bring is ur food,gear, and a chair if ya want. 1 spot might be Rob But not sure yet so for sure I have 1 spot open!!! Let me know if ya want to head out with us...

2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona

3. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I got a ride bro, I probably wont be able to make this trip, gotta do the husband and father duties for a little while. San Carlos sucked a lot of money out of the wifes love bank, lol. I probably wont go out until next week sometime.

4. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    sounds like you need to make some deposits...I know how that goes..

5. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    dude where can i put money in the love bank my old lady is the same way

6. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    For mine, usually have to do a few nice things for her, where it is just family, or just me and her. Then the chore list comes, I try to get it all done before she writes it. That usually charges up enough on the love bank visa, for atleast one far away trip over nighter, and one local semi overnighter trip! Plus, i kinda pull the "well i didnt get drawn for anything this year" card out.

7. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Mine just goes with me!LOL:smile2: Smebody gotta keep Rob in check!

8. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    nice! i try to do somthing nice like that and the first thing she says is what do u want. she knows man! i dont know what to do. lol:smile2:

9. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
  10. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    My son is my get out of jail card. as long as I take him with me its all good. And i dont mine cause there have been nights when he has caught more fish than me:confused2:

11. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    well yeah it looks lie this is just going to be a quick trip this time i have to come back wednesday before 8 am so i will leave the river at about 5 am because a doc appt got changed... but i get to see if my wife and i are having a baby boy or a baby girl so its a +!!!

12. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Man, your priorities are all screwed up! Its not like the babys sex is gonna change, hell I can tell you that yoo are either having a boy or a girl! Man no dedication these days!!!!!!!!j/k

13. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    he's not kidding! I was late to san carlos cuase my dog died, And he still gave me a mouth full:smile2:

14. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    :smile2:Lmao...:smile2: hey if it was me i would stay out there until next week but when the wife says no the wife says no......

15. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Man's best friend dies and you give him crap.....:eek:oooh: you owe him a beer...lol

16. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    oh well,congrats on the new addition to the family. what do you want a boy or girl?

17. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Well last year we lost a baby girl this year well this time we had twins but lost one...:sad2: but we both really think it is a boy this time. Im hoping for a boy but a baby girl can fish along with me too as my wife proves that.:big_smile:

18. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    man sorry to hear that, my wife had two miscarries before our daughter. wish you and your family good health & good luck on your boy! keep us posted

19. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Thank you gwill yeah she is 4 months along wednesday im excited. Also excited for the upper salt trip tommorow~!~!

20. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Sorry to hear about your loss...a few years back my wife and I were pregnant with #5 and the cord wrapped around his neck at 6 months and he died in the womb. Congrats on the new one on the way!