Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty awesome. I just moved to SOMD and I wanna get up there and give it a shot. I've been slamming blues down here.
Thank you! That’s awesome. I plan to target more blues later this fall and winter! Hardest part for me is finding good bait. There’s no local bait shops in the Frederick area. Either I have to use cut bluegill or creek chubs. Would love to get my hands on shad or bunker.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey Pat, that is an awesome podcast. I haven't seen your episode yet, but they have a good gig there! I saw that episode pop up in my recommendations, I'll give it a watch!

I've only fished the lower stretches of the Potomac, the upper always interested me, seems like you guys have a solid fishery.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Pat, that is an awesome podcast. I haven't seen your episode yet, but they have a good gig there! I saw that episode pop up in my recommendations, I'll give it a watch!

I've only fished the lower stretches of the Potomac, the upper always interested me, seems like you guys have a solid fishery.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. At some point I would to try the lower portion. Good luck out there! Tight lines!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've fished down near fort Washington a good handful of times with pretty good success. The river down there is infested with blues, seemed like just about anywhere we fished, we caught at least a couple.

Last time I was down there was with a buddy who has a solid youtube channel. We fished a tourney , ended the day with a 96# 2 fish weight and still weren't in the money lol!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts