Upper LOZ 5/7/06

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by NoCat2Big, May 7, 2006.

1. NoCat2Big

NoCat2Big New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo
    Hey all,

I'm heading out today for a bit to see how things are going to go.
    Just called up to the "station" and they hadn't heard the whistle blow yet so prolly not water running at the moment. But should sometime today.

Finally gonna get my wife on the boat today for the first time this year.
    Been nagging at her to go, and she has the day off.

I'll let you know how it goes and hopefully have some decent pics to show later tonight. See you on the water.

Chris

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Hope you get some water, Chris. I just checked the river level web site and there was nothing happening. But Truman is up almost 6 inches in the last 2 days so I'm sure they'll release some water soon, though I wouldn't count on it today.

Taking my boat down to Sedalia early this week to have the anemic 60 hp 4-stroke replaced with a 115 hp 4-stroke so won't be able to get out on the water before the end of the week. Otherwise, I'd call in sick and go fishing...

Good luck!

3. NoCat2Big

NoCat2Big New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo
    Marty,
    If you want to get out on the water this week you are more than welcome to come with me. My boat is only a 16fter but it gets the job done.

Also, If she gets tired/cold/wet/whatever and decides she wants to leave I'll probably head back out again later today.

I'm PM you my number if you decide you want to come.
    Chris

4. NoCat2Big

NoCat2Big New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo
    Fishing was a bust that day... no current. Only found 1 stinkn' shad so I just gave up.

Going out today. Should be some water running!