Update

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by janton311, Sep 15, 2007.

1. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Whats up my BOC family...I haven't been on here in a while, just thought I'd give a little update. I've recently got engaged to a wonderful woman. I was layed off from Big Dog Motorcycles, but was lucky enough to find a job at a Machine shop that pays more. So I went ahead and bought a new house lol. I've bothered you guys on here with my bad times so much its nice to have something positive to say...:big_smile: Take care

Jason

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    congrats on the engagement . glad things are looking good for you

3. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Glad things are good. It's nice ta get lil whiff of something better than exhaust every now & then. Hope she don't fall off.
    :big_smile:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad things are looking up for you. :cool2:
    hope it all goes well. Good luck .

5. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Jason, been a while since I've bsed with ya! I'm glad to hear things are going good for you, I knew they would evenutually! Hope to visit with ya soon!

6. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    hey glad to hear ur doing so well and im glad u found a wonderful lady to spend all ur life with.... Dani got married and is due to have their first baby in february!!!//....... im gonna be a grandma!!!.... Please take good care and write more let us all know how u are doing.

Hugsss ... Karolyn

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the new job and the engagement, sounds like you have everything on track now.