Update:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Sep 21, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    After reading all your wonderful posts I have decided to stick around. I had a staff member PM me he wanted details. I told him if ever I am asked I will respond with Rock Solid Truth,so I told him everything. All this began on HI. I am not posting on high anymore.I wish I could because I did have people asking me questions on religion.I don't think we are allowed to talk religion in General Conversation,and I don't wish to break the rules. I will say that I have turned off my PM.Still if there is anyone out there who would like to ask me a religious question I think at least I hope I will be alerted to it by my personal email. I love all of ya's and anything I can do to help anyone if it is within my power to do so I will do it. God Bless each and everyone of you. one of ya's said "I'm pullin for ya" well I am pullin for all of ya and each member is in my prayers. God Bless all of you. You are all very special people to me.----------------------Pat Powell(pk):smile2:

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thank goodness, it's a shame to see one person bully another person off of here. You're a great person to have around here, no need for you to stay away. Glad you changed your mind.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Really happy to hear that you re going to stick around.Now if we can just convienceyou into turning your pm back on.Have never pm 'd you but would be nice if I ever needed to.Don't know your E-Mail so can't do it that way.Anyway glad to hear you didn't leave us. We all or at least 99% of the BOC/SOC love you like a sister. GOD BLESS and STAY SAFE!!

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thank you for staying! I am new to the BOC on my own. My hubby (Cntryboy) has been a brother long before I meet him back in Dec. of 04. I can't wait to meet you and to get to know you more. I hope you will be at the next National Gathering. Like I said don't let someone turn ur smile into a frown. And they are right family will be beside you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to read this thread, see ya on the board Pat.

6. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well I'm sure glad to see you didn't leave us Pat! I'd a missed ya! Your friend Jay!

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Pk, I Read All Of Your Posts And I Would Miss Them ,so I Glad That Your Staying With Us.

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad things are taken care of and back to normal.
    Have some fun in posting:smile2:

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    A good choice for everyone on the site. Thanks PK!

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats the only word I can think of to use! I have read all you folks wonderful messages both private and public.Shoot...........I aint nobody just a simple christian lady that has a big heart which I guess I wear on my sleeve. Anyone that wants or needs me I'm right here.Don't be afraid to reach out,cause if I can grab your hand and pull ya in I'll do it in a heartbeat. There are people on here that have requested my spiritual help,I am not a preacher of any sort,but I believe Gods word is just that God's word. He is my Creator and it is my intention to obey his every word.Some folks think my beliefs just aint normal but thats ok, I know also there's alot of folks that happen to think I just might be on to somethin.Either way,I am your friend thru thick and thin and I'll help anyone who asks me for it. If it's in my power to do it consider it done in a heartbeat. I pray for the BOC on a frequent basis and always ask for God to do His Will for each of ya's I was overwhelmed last night by all the PM that I received and very humbled. So just so ya's know I appreciate everything thats been said to me both privately and except for the ones who were rude and offensive,publically. God Bless and Keep ya all. I'm proud to call ya's all family! Ya all have a great day and know I carry each of ya in my heart.Again I say a Big Thankyou. I wish I could gather ya all up for a big hug you're very special to me.----Pat Powell:smile2:

11. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Glad to hear your sticking around...:smile2:

12. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Sister I am happy you got ever thing worked out.I don't think it in the BOC rules that you can not post about religion in General Conversation .I my be wrong . I am sure one of the BOC staff member could tell you. :big_smile:

:look_down:

:0010:

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Pat, I am sooo glad that we have such a wonderful person like yourself on the BOC. I am so glad that you are staying right here. You're so wanted, loved and appreciated here. We love ya's too :tounge_out:

14. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah, pk is staying. Glad you decided to hang around. It wouldn't be the same without ya.:big_smile: