Update

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mrs Okie, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    Made it thru my first round of Chemo. 1 8 hr day and 2 5 hr days every 21 days. There was a bone marrow biopsy done and it was also positive for cancer, so now my cancer is too progressed for me to take radiation therapy which they call the procedure cure. They will continue with the chemo to try to get the progression slowed down and maybe into a remission. We were supposed to hang around Houston a day or 2 after the treatment, but we got a call that my brother has passed away Saturday afternoon late, so we loaded up and came home yesterday so I could be here for the funeral. It has been a little overwhelming to loose a sister and brother and to be diagnosed with cancer in such a short time. Brother, I tell you, it will certainly make you think that the old devil is after you. I ask you to continue to pray for us and to certainly keep up with the dam Okie. We have also got the news that his father has ALS or Lou Gehrigs disease. With all of the bad stuff that has been thrown at us, we have still been able to find good things to be thankful for. We have each other to walk this road with and to share the load and we have been blessed with wonderful friends. You folks at Gateway Cats made our time in your area fun and we appreciate the fellowship and friendship. I appreciate the prayers and private messages showing your cares and concerns. Please continue to pray for us.

Peace and Love to you all
    Mrs Okie
    Phyl

2. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Hang in there, and believe in God and ask for his help, and my prayers are with you and your family.

Chad

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    You folks have a fan club here and we are rooting for you. I pray things will get better for you soon.

4. Earl1

Earl1 New Member

State:
    wooodbridg
    you are in my prayers fight for you health GOD will bless you:wink:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thoughts and prayers continuing in NC sis, plus lots of love and hugs sent your way. Hang in there.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The HillJack family continues to pray for you. God Bless!

7. Fishhead1

Fishhead1 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Eric
    That's a lot being thrown at you guys, hang in there and our prayers are with you.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers sent from So. Illinois. Thanks for the update.

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Still thinking about you all here sis!!

10. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Im Thinking about you two everyday.... Wishing you the best through it all... Hang in there Okies..

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Phylis I hate to hear the bad news. But you will be in my and my wifes prayers for sure. They will also be sent for your husband.

Tom

12. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
  13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    still praying for ya sis keep your head up

14. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Continuing prayers for you and family. Stand tall and keep the Faith!!!

15. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    You will be in my prayers, and may God bless you with a remission.

Bill in SC

16. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Bob said it best, you really do have a fan club here. I will call you tomorrow

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I have no words to explain what has been thrown at you lately. Your drive and determination are humbling. You keep fighting. Were rooting for you. You and the dam okie are in our prayers and thoughts daily.

18. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    im rootin for ya phyllis. i hope all stays moving in a positive direction for you and that dam okie.
    there are few people in this world who are truly friendly, and even fewer who are true friends. i consider you two to be both. god bless.

19. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
  20. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis

No, THANK YOU… for a friendship we will all cherish for the rest of our lives…. Stay strong Phyl, We're rooting for ya