UPDATE on TOURNEY STYLE CATFISH1 JERSEYS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brian88b, Dec 6, 2009.

1. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Hey you all I know from the earlier post there was quite an interest in these Jersey's I know I sure want a couple. Well I never heard any more on them. So I contacted Paul he said we need at least 6 more seriously interested people for him to negotiate us a deal. I told him since he has enough on his plate already I would work on assembling a list of at least 10 BOC members who want in on these for sure and get this list to him and he can do his thing from there. Here is the original Post from Paul with Pics of these AWESOME looking Shirts. But Please keep responses to this thread here and not that one so it will be easier for me to assemble this list for Paul. So all seriously interested leave a post here and within the next few days I will relay it to Paul and try and get us locked in on these. Thank You all.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1680060#post1680060

2. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    THE LIST IM COMPOSING FOR PAUL
    1)Catfish Commander212
    2)JayGonefishing
    3)pk Powell
    4)brian88b

3. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Put my name on the list..I've been wanting one for years..

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I am very interested!!! please put my name on the list!!!i think he will get his 6 people!!!lol...These sound very cool!!!

5. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i'm still really interested and depending on price may be looking to get approx 3-4 of them for me and my usual fishing partners

6. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    add me to ur list

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    can we get our name and anything added or do they come only like the picture? if i can add my name and 2 sponsors i am in for 2.

8. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Tufffish I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly Paul said we could get our names on them and possibly a sponsor or two just no major changes. I'm pretty sure it's in one of Pauls post in original thread he made on these(link in my first post here)

Also for some silly reason my 2nd post with the list is not giving me the option to edit BUT NO FEAR EVERYBODY that leaves a post here saying they want in will be on the Final list I send to Paul. Im gonna let it run prolly till say Fri. so everybody might get a chance at thinking it over. And we all know how hard Paul works to do so much for all of us, so I'm sure the bigger the List I get to him the harder he will work on Hammering out a Really Heck of a Deal for us. He's failed to let me down yet, and I dont foresee it anytime soon:wink:

9. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    put my name on the list for one maybe two if the price is rite:wink:

10. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Im interested.

11. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    I'll be sending this list to Paul Sat. morning so he can start trying to work the deal for us, So get on here today or tonight if you want in people. As soon as Paul gets the details hammered out I'm sure he will let us know how to order and what "name" we want on them etc...

12. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i should be in for 2

13. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Its Official, Paul now has the COMPLETE list and will be working on hammering out the deal for us, so now we just have to be patient and wait for his word. He said he will let me know as it comes through and I will in turn make sure all who showed interest dont miss it either. Thank You all Bros and Sis's of the BOC for helping push this one through. P.S. - Also I'm sure there will be an actual sign up/order form so even if you didnt get on the list you will probably have an opportunity to purchase one, so lets just wait for Pauls command and not drive him crazy on this one :eek:oooh: LOL He's got enough issues to deal with.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009