Update on Tea and Madison....Custody and Divorce Case

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey all, hope all my BOC brothers and sisters have been doing well. It has been a while since I have posted and I figured it was time to update you on the situation that we are going through.

Tuesday is a final custody all day trial. I filed for divorce on October 5, 2007 and was awarded custody on Dec 27, 2007. So, it has been a long, long road. Madison has been great through it all although her mom has not always made the best decisions with her life and who she is around.

I had a meeting yesterday with the Guardian Ad Litem. He is a non biased attorney appointed by the court to be the eyes and ears for them. He came to my house, her house, looked over different materials, and called and talked to several people on both sides.

In his meeting yesterday he just basically wrapped up what he thought and what he was going to suggest to the courts. He told me that his recomendation to the courts was that I maintain full custody of Madison. I about jumped through the roof of his office with excitement. This was great news as I have been down lately worrying about what will happen on Tuesday.

Divorce should be final in a month or two after Tuesdays trial!! This has been long awaited and needed!!

Madison had her 4th birthday party on Feb 28th and is doing great. She is getting big, learning alot in preschool, and just a very happy girl. She goes to her moms every other weekend and one day during the week.

I am still in real estate and taking one day at time in life.

I hope this finds all of you well and I would appreciate all your prayers and well wishes as Tuesday will be very emotional one way or another. Just pray that no matter what Madi will be OK in the end!!

Thanks,
    Tea

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Tea it is really good to see you on here once again.Hopefully everything will work out in your favor at the end of all this.Will keep you in our thoughts and Prayers through all this.Good Grief I didn't realize that this has been going on that long.Time it was over and done with.
    Looks like your doing pretty good staying on your diet through all this.And Madison sure is growing up fast.
    God Bless my friend.Will keep you all in my thoughts.Lets us know when this is all over and done with.
    Hurry Home man we all miss you on here.

3. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Howdy Matt; Really good to hear from you. Was wondering how you where doing. It's good to hear that Madison is doing good and we will defiantly keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I am sure you are doing everything possible to make this as easy as this situation will allow. May our father in heaven guide and protect her and may he bless you for they love you show for her. We miss ur post and hope to see you up and posting again. God bless

4. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sorry to hear about all that you are going through, but hopefully it will be mostly wrapped up soon. I'm sure it will all work out in the end. I'm not worried about Madison at all. It's obvious how much you love and care for her, and with that, everything else will work out.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Matt nice to here everything is working it self out... You can belive all be praying for your daughter and you to stay togehter God Bless.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Glad to see you again Matt. Thought about you the other day and wondered how things were goig. Sounds like things are looking up. I went thru the same thing with a Guardian Ad Litem appointed to my daughter. Usually what the suggest the judge will follow. Keep us posted please. Take care and tell Madi high for me. Good luck!!

7. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    good to see yu tea. glade that everythings workin out. hang in there baby and get that girl a fish pole in her hands. :big_smile::cool2:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt thanks for the update. Good news for you and Madison. She sure is growing like a flower. The two of you are in out thoughts and Prayers.

9. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Teebag. I was thinking about you earlier today, and wandering what's been happening with you. I haven't seen or heard from you in some time. I'm glad to hear things are working in your favor. See, I told you not too worry too much. Things have a way of working out when you have a true heart. Don't be such a stranger to us. You see your big brother Roach is back on? .............LOL, I figured you'd say that. Come see us on the hide tanning thread. We'd love your company! :wink:

10. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ohh yea, I forgot. Great post, brother!! LOL. I had to do it man!:smile2:

11. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I was just thinking about you the other day, I hadn't seen your posts in forever.
    Well the main thing is that everything works out well & for the best. You have my best wishes.....Elliot

12. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Im new to the B.O.C. but i wish you all the luck, i kinda know what your dealing with and its not easy, but hang in there and all will work out. Good luck, Brent

13. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My how Madison has grown.She is a lovely little girl and so precious. I am happy Tea that things are working out for you and Madison. Please keep us posted. God Bless You both.:smile2:

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I am so sorry you have all had to go through this, and I hope that things will turn out for the best. Sounds like everything is going fine for you and I hope it continues. Take care of that little darlin, she is so cute!

Prayers to you and Madison, we are all pulling for you.

15. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey Teabag, So good to read you again!! Iam happy things are going well for you and that little angel.I guess you have the idea by now that you are missed and we are praying for you everyday.Good to see that you are keeping the lbs off. I hope to read you soon.
    smokey

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tea,You'r gonna have to put cinder blocks on maddi's head to keep her from growin!! Man She's gettin so big. Glad things are winding down ,and looking up. God Watches over you two,Bank on it.:cool2:

17. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Matt good to here from you and you know my prayers are with you been there done that and you can win I did about 26 years ago

18. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Sure is good to hear from you brother! I figured that you were dug in and still fighting the good fight. Im glad to see that things are looking good for you. You guys are still in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

19. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    it's good to hear from you. I wish you the best.

20. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Good luck Matt. I've been wondering what happened to you. Sorry to hear about all this.