update on soldier

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by biermann83, Sep 16, 2009.

1. biermann83

biermann83 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey guys once again I really want to thank everyone for there support. There was a benefit for my buddy last night and I got some good news. He is still at Walter reed hospital and will be for quite awhile but they are down to just one or two surgeries a week to clean out all of his wounds and he is no longer in the ICU. They said that he is still a month or more away from starting the skin graphs that he needs but after that he should be able to get transferred to a hospital in St. Louis where he can finish healing up and start his rehab. He is going to have to relearn to walk and all sorts of other things that we all take for granted. So please just keep him and the other soldiers in your prayers

2. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    glad to hear he is making progress.....we will keep him in our prayers

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanx for the update Aaron and am glad to hear of the progress of his condition. Will continue keeping him in our prayers. May God Bless and keep safe all of our young men and women in uniform!!!

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Sounds promising. I am sure it will be a really tough road but it sounds like there is hope. I will pray for him.

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    glad he is getting better, please keep us updated

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Aaron were proud to read of the positive update. We will keep him in our thoughts and Prayers. Keep us posted.

7. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Great news, even though it may be a long and painful recovery. The Mrs. and I will be out on the river Friday and will offer prayers again for a speedy recovery.

8. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    glad to hear the update and he is still in my prayers and thanks to all the service men and women