update on rons cats

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Tunnel Rat, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Tunnel Rat

Tunnel Rat New Member

State:
    Kansas
    first all is well no infection, ready to go catch more cats. though i am glad i did not swing leg over boat, not nice loosing cat, i plan to be more careful i9n future!!!! lol. but if foot fishing becomes popular i have a head start on everyone!!!!! thanks to everyone, and no, no, i wont deminstrate my technick lol everyone have a good day and christmas season.

2. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    Got stuck this spring in the leg, its not fun, they say you can rub the slime of the cats bellyon the wound and it will ease the pain, I don't know about that. got to be careful glad your alright

3. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    glad your doing good John. Believe me when I say I have no desire to learn your technice:smile2:

4. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    When I was about 16 I reached in the bait bucket, and run a bullhead barb underneath a fingernail..... My britches got a little damp...:embarassed:

5. lovedasmelloffish

lovedasmelloffish New Member

State:
    California
    OUCH!!! I bet the barb hurt also....:smile2:

6. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I've never seen the word "Technique" spelled so many different ways:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2:

I've been stuck in a few odd places my self Ron, :wink::eek:oooh::smile2:

7. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

I knew I was misspelling it but I was testing you to see if you'd set me staight.:wink:

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    belly slime DOES work..or pee on it..

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I reckon I passed, Casey:eek:oooh::smile2:

10. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

Thats right. You may be old but your not senile...yet.:wink::smile2:

11. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    Foot Report;
    Martha and I went up and saw john Dec. 2, 3 p.m.. John still wears the same size shoe on each foot, thats a good sign. Still a little black and blue but I think he'll be ok. John made a real nice necklace out of the catfish spike.

Senile, :confused2: :smile2:;
    One thing John and I can't figure out is why we keep growing all this hair.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  12. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Caution him not to bend over to far and stick his necklace in his belly, or, what ever:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

13. tasteslikechicken

tasteslikechicken New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Hi John, I met you at the gathering at Perry this summer. Finally able to get online again! Couldn't find the thread to tell me what happened to you. Guessing you got hooked or barbed. Either way, glad to hear you're doing well.
    If you got hooked, I can relate. I was trout fishing at Lake Shawnee and took one in the face. I saw the trout hit the lure, didn't really set the hook all that much, but it came flying back at me 100mph. It started out far enough away that I had plenty of time to tuck my chin and it would have hit my hat. I even remember thinking I should do just that, but ignorance prevailed, again, and I just stood there.
    I tried to pull it straight out without any luck. I tried to poke it through, but the hook was so small that I had a hell of a time getting enough clearance to do it. The whole time, I kept thinking how much easier this would be if I didn't have to work that afternoon and I had a cooler full of beer.
    When I got the hook poked through, I was lucky enough to have a buddy there with a pair of dikes. After he stopped laughing, he told me I should have left it in and started a new facial piercing trend.
    I couldn't figure out how to add the picture to this post, but I added it to my album. Check it out for a laugh. I even laugh about it now, not so much at the time. Take care!

14. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    Ouch Tom. Oh well at lest you hit center. Not a good place to keep Roster Tails Tom.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009