Update on my tests.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfishjohn, Mar 29, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I found out the results today.I found out that my gall bladder is pretty much non functioning so its gotta come out.I go see a surgeon next Friday.
    I have to have an MRI tomorrow on my shoulder.He thinks its something with my rotator cuff. I tell you,when it rains it pours!!!
    All the other tests were pretty good except I have severe acid reflux.They want to do an endoscopy also to check for ulcers.The Dr said when my gall bladder comes out I'll feel a thousand times better.I hope so!!!

2. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    Good Luck on your surgery. . .prayers sent from NC.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers sent man, keep us posted.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I am continuing to pray for you Buddy, hopefully before catfishing gets into full swing they will have you all fixed. Let us know when your gonna have the surgery. Cant they give you cortizone for the rotator cuff problem? My wife had bascially the same thing, they gave her shots of cortizone and it helped a lot.

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    John,

Thanks for the update, brother! Seems like alot of folks have gall bladder attacks for ages before they know that's the trouble. It's good news that the problem's been diagnosed and I'm just trusting that you're gonna feel great real soon!
    Hopefully the shoulder pain will be resolved, too... those cortisone shots Steve mentioned would be well worth it, sounds like.
    Prayers continuing.

Carolyn

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I've had them before for my neck.I may try them but they didn't help my neck any.My Dr finally broke down and gave me a cpl months of pain meds.He could tell it was about to kill me!
    Thanks for all the Prayers! They are appreciated very much!

7. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Hang in there John!! I don't think it's too big of a deal. ( easy for me to say)
    My 82 year old mom made it through fine and I think you will too!
    We are still prayin' for you, and your family.

Wally & Pam

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    John, good luck with the gall bladder surgery and will hope there is no ulcer.
    Seems you are getting hit with a load.

I can relate to a bleeding ulcer and several endoscopes.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John I'm sorry to hear of your health problems. I do understand "When It Rains It Pours". We will keep you in our prayers brother. :big_smile:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If ya was a horse it would be bad news! LOL! Stay focused and get squared away.

11. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    We're lifting you up in prayer John. Hang in and have a quick recovery.

12. bank bouncer

bank bouncer New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I'm still rooting for Florida - Ohio State in final and Ohio State to win. Seriously my friend all our thoughts and prayers will be with you throughout your surgery, and other test. Oh ya don't throw that shoulder out when Ohio State wins, hang in there you will have brighter days.

13. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers from Arkansas. Trust me you will feel a whole lot better after the Gallbladder is removed and it should help with the acid reflux. I was 13 when they removed mine. And never had a problem since. And good luck with the shoulder too. Keep us updated.

14. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good luck on your surgery and prayers sent from Southwest Missouri.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all for the Thoughts and Prayers!!! They are really appreciated.It was a load taken off my mind finding out it wasn't anything more serious.Now if the shoulder isn't too bad I'll have it made...:crazy:

16. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Good luck w/ the surgery, prayers from KS.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I had the MRI on my shoulder yesterday.I have no idea when i'll know the results.My Dr is out all next week.I guess i'll have to wait until the following week to find out. This is killing me...I've gotta go fishing soon!!!

18. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    The word says God gives wisdom to those who ask.I pray for the Doctors to have wisdom,and the healing power of God to work through them.For peace to fall on you and your love ones while Gods healing takes hold of your mortal body,in Jesus name.

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll be praying for you John, both for your surg. and a speedy recovery.

20. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    John prayers are being sent from Beebe hang in there buddy:big_smile: