Update on my status- somebody send me some deer jerkey!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fishingbuddie, Oct 8, 2007.

1. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    well it has been a while since i have been on here. sorry first of all. second of all i need to know if anyone can send me some deer jerky i am in dier need of this, i have not had any deer jerky in years and would love to have some. third i want to le tyou all know that i had my camp out with the scouts and boy was it fun, i had a blast and so did the boys we told storys around the camp fire about red eye, then the boys playe da bit and after that they all went to bed and then got up the next morning and they all had breakfest and we went off to earn belt loops they all earned their bb gun , archery, nature trail, and canoeing belt loop, that puts my son to 18 belt loops.
    after all that they shot of bottle rockets they made and watched how it all worked. it was really cool as soon as i get the pictures back i will send the out nad send you the link to look at them. thanks for all that help me get readya dn most of all all the thoughs and prayers. i am hoping to be back on here soon but work has been really hecked here. you guys please pray i make right decessions on things.

2. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Glad to hear everything turned out Ok. Dont worry about not being here for a while, were still here.