Update on my husband

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Sep 13, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Goodness life is such a hub bub lately,I will bring you up to date. We went yesterday Sept 12 to see a Occupational Doctor. Had I personally known that I was not going to be allowed in I would have stayed at home. We get there and I am told that I have to stay in waiting room as this would only take place between my husband and the doctor,something to do with attorney client privledge.Our attorney made this appointment so I was not allowed in. Hubby tells me the doctor looks over the paperwork and states he did not need all that was sent and he would give our attorney his findings. My husband thought that was pretty weird. We get home and place a call to our attorney,who informs us that unless it's moved up sooner,we are to be in Saint Louis Missouri December 4th with a deposition taking place December 5th that will last 5 hours. We are at least a 6 hour drive from Saint Louis and I won't let hubby drive it alone due to pain. I was informed up front Thank God,that i will not be allowed into the deposition that I will have to find something else to do for 5 hours.If anyone is close to that city please come and see me I have no desire to sit in a law office for 5 hours and read magazines. Thats all I know for this time. As for me,I went to doctor today because I have had this horrible catch in my right groin to the extent that I have almost fell several times. She had me lay on my left side,and goodness sakes I thought I was gonna sprout wings and fly it hurt where ever she pressed. So now I am waiting to see a neurosurgeon and pain management. She told me ,now this is embarrassing but were family right? you waddle like a duck when you walk. I said well fix it,I choose not to walk that way.She said my body is compensating due to the pain and soreness.Now were a mess!! And all I want to do is go fishin,oh you have no idea how fast you'd get a yes out of me if ya all would say come on Pat I'm comin down and were gonna get the boat and go fishin. Talk at ya all later love ya all-----Pat:smile2:

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Hope you and your hubby both start feeling better

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Giving You Both A Prayer

4. Rosey

Rosey New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hi Pat I'm sorry to hear you and your husband is having so many health problems you are both in my prayers.

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Prayers will keep going up. Thanks for the update...I was wondering how things were going--I almost posted a request for info! :confused2:

6. Dhandyman

Dhandyman New Member

State:
    IN
    I'm New to the site, but I will definately keep you in my prayers.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks for the update Pk. I hope all goes well.

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Prayers are still going up for both of you Sister.

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hope everything works out for both of you!

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks PK for the update,sorry to hear you and hubby are both in so much pain. With pain like that I'm sure it's hard for you to drive as well as him.And having to drive for 6 hrs to St.louis sure isn't going to help either of you. Wish we lived closer to where you are going to be going ,you could of come over and spent some time with my better half.But thats to far also.Hopefully you can find something to do. Just where in St.louis are you going to be going. Down town or what.Just keep us informed. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!! Prayers being said on this end.Just hang in there.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayer sent for both ya from ky.