Update on Jeff (fishinfreak19D)

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by CBurns87, Aug 31, 2009.

1. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Hey yall, jeff left for iraq a few days ago, and made is safely to Kuwait! They dont know how long they get the luxury of sitting there, but soon enough they will force them to head into Iraq. He will be gone for 12 months. Ill keep everyone updated on how hes doing through out the year, and i know he is going to try to get on over there. (they have a new policy where a lot of sites are now blocked, so well see). So all the fishing poles have been hung up till he gets to come home for R&R. Please keep him as well as all the other soldiers in your prayers please. Thanks!

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Jeff should be able to get on here from Iraq. I am on in Afghanistan right now. I will keep him in my prayers and wish his safe return. Jeff watch your battles 6 as he will watch yours. Keep safe brother and keep us posted.

3. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas

yah well they wont let the guys have enet on personal computers, so he has to use the cafe, and one of my friends husbands just got back from Iraq and they had it so tight that he had to go ask to download myspaceim so him and his wife could talk. So i guess well know once he gets there and gets to use a computer!

And thanks, your in our prayers also!

4. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    prayers sent for a safe tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a safe trip home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may god bless all of our troops and bring them home safe asap !!!!!!!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeff will be in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a quick and safe year.

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    We will keep him and the rest of our troops in our prayers.

7. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Did he take a fishing pole they have fish over there too.

8. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    haha..no, he hung them up to dry before he left, and thats the way theyll stay till hes home

9. countryboy32c

countryboy32c New Member

State:
    Lansing, KS
    Jeff and the rest of the troops are in our prayers hoping for a safe and happy return. TO FISHING:wink:

10. CatAttack08

CatAttack08 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Prayers sent to you and Jeff, we thank him and the rest of the soldiers for what they're doing for this country :0a31: He'll be back before you know it.
    We wish him a safe and speedy return!

11. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Prayers sent Chey. I think of Jeff alot actually. We seem to get along real well, and Im looking forward to fishing with him again.

12. leatherpuke

leatherpuke New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Depending on where he ends up in Iraq he should have internet access from his personal computer. The larger FOBs have wireless networks set up that you can pay to have access to. The filtering is pretty strict but a site like this shouldn't be blocked.
    Tell him to stay away from green beans coffee, the vanilla chai lattes are addictive!

13. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    whats up guys, i aint been here in a while. thanks for all the support you guys are showing me and all our troops, i should be headin north in a few days, well see how round 2 in this place goes, kinda made me mad, where im goin there is NO WHERE TO FISH. well im off to bed guys, save some of the hawgs for me when i get back.

14. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Prayers for a safe tour. Hope you get a chance to fish over there.
    Thanks for your service.

15. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    1st thing is to tell him and all the troops THANK YOU... we get to go fishing and hunting worry free because of them. hope they all get home soon and safe and can go back to catching some big fish. again, THANK YOU to all of our soldiers.

16. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Jeff stay safe and thank you for the blanket of freedom you provide.May God bless ALL of our soldiers AND their families for all of the sacrifices they make every day.

17. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    SAND sharks... :eek:oooh: :smile2:

Stay safe over there bro'!

18. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    keep yer head down bro !! let me know if ya need anything that can be sent to ya to help make it a bit easier. i can send some shad sides to make it smell like yer fishin :smile2:. just post an item list and an address so i know where to send.

19. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 New Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    Stay safe and like everyone else is saying thank you for your service. Hopefully the year goes by really fast and before you know it you will be hauling in the hawgs.

20. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    haha, as long as they sit in the sun for 3 months before hand, itll be like cheyennes FAVORITE fishin trip,,, when i dropped the "stinky jar" wich was really the "make you puke from 30 feet away jar":wink: