update on Heather and more good news

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Aug 3, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well Brothers and Sisters the past few weeks prooves prayer works all Heathers test for lupus come back neg she does not have it thank you all for all the prayers for Heather and Tina
    and more good news we get the keys to ouer new house tomorrow :cool2: now i gota start lugging all this crap:sad2: lol but im glad i am ready for the change:wink:

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thank God Dallas...this is geat news !!! Thanks for letting us know whats up ; )

-Jim-

3. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Thats awsome news! Hope everything stays this way, and congrats on the new house!

4. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Great News!!!! Things usually have a way of working out. Just a heads up. Don't over do it moving into your new home. I don't want to read about you ending up in the hospital with a bad back or hernia. Your not as young as you used to be. LOL!!!!!!

5. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Wonderful news on both.

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Its allways good to see things looking up.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great news brother. I'm glad for your new home but mucher more glad for the report on those girls. Movin stinks, i been doing it all summer. Not just a household, but a school.:angry:

8. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Are any of us???:smile2::smile2: Happy for you, Heather, and Tina, with the good luck coming your way you should go to Vagas and bet it all on one roll. (just joking) You guys enjoy and may God Bless!!!:wink:

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad to hear the great news.

10. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    glad to heat that,, this is great news

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good news there Dallas. One less thing on the mind. Now get them keys and get to movin!! LOL

12. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Dallas, if I lived closer I'd be happy to help ya move. But since I'm not, I can at least wish you an early Happy Birthday Old Man! August 6th did you say? :smile2: Sorry, I can't keep that one to myself. Hope you have many more in your new home with your family!!!!!!:wink:

13. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    thats great news all around Dallas.

14. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Thanks Dallas for the update. Great news is always conforting. Now time for the new home to be a blessing. Hope you an the family can sit back now an life be so much more enjoyable!

15. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Great news brother. Now all you have to worry about is the move!!When we moved we had two weeks to move and my wife had a heart attack the 2nd day of the move.Ohh yeah we were in the middle of a heat wave and the temp was between 97-and 107 everyday I moved.So remember how bad it is, it could be worce.I hope you enjoy your new crib as much as we like ours.
    smokey

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    that Heather doesn't have Lupis,what a Blessing. Praise God!!:big_smile:

17. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    thats good news brother. id help ya move but theres a distance problem i think there is a moving service called two men and crap:crazy::eek:oooh::big_smile: