Update on David and Jessica

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    David and Jessica baby's due date is March 23, David turned 20 on Labor day. Happy belated B-Day David. David will be home at the end of Oct. We all get to say our goodbyes and well wishes. When David returns back home. He will be deployed in Nov. He will go to Iraq along with the rest of his platoon. so he is having it rough. He worries if his child would know him or not. He will not get to be there when she/he is born, first word, first steps or first Christmas (depending on how long he is over there). I know that there are so many who have gone over to War in Iraq and had the same feelings. But when they (soldiers) turn to thier on parents with these feelings. What do you say? How do you respond?
    So i am taking the camara and filming the little ones first cry and what she or he looks like. And jessie will film the first steps and first word. Then we are gonna burn it to a CD and send it to him. He will have a CD of his child every month and a whole lot of photos. Depending on what is ok to send David while over there.
    Just thought I would give a short update, Y'all take care.

2. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I can't wait for the little one to come into this world. This grandbaby is gonna be spoiled. :big_smile:. My first and hopefully one and only for at least 3 yrs. Just thought i update you all.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for the update! Glad things are going pretty good! :big_smile:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the update. The DVD is a great idea. I know he will be looking forward to recieving that disc, each month.:big_smile:

5. CatFishingFinatic

CatFishingFinatic New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thats a great idea angel. Things have really changed over the years and our soldiers have access to technology like that now. Not an easy way, but better than having nothing. Congrats on the grandbaby, we now have 2 and 1 on the way, we don't get to spend a lot of time with them but enjoy every moment we do get to spend.