Update on cntryboy (Newton)

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Angelkitty, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    This morning at 5:30 a.m. Newton got up with a lot of pain. so I made him get into the truck and off we go back to the ER. This time I took him to the closest one around us. Well when we got there the Doctor that he was suppose to see at 1 p.m. was on call. They did lots of x-rays and a CT scan on his whole leg. They came back and said that he had a fractured (broken) Tebula (the main bone that runs down the leg). So at 9:30 a.m. the Doc took fluid off the knee. a pint. He can not stand on the leg at all. In 2 weeks he has to go back to the orthopedic. Then they will deside if surgery is needed or not. And his boss told him to come into work in the morning. They are gonna give him a setting job so he is not standing or bending. Thanks for all the prayers.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Praise God that it is not worse, AND he will still be working.

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thanks for the update Patricia. I was wondering how my buddy was doing. So glad he will be able to work!
    Newton, hope you feel bettter. I will keeep my fingers croosed that you make a speedy recovery!

Jaime

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for Newton, hopefully he'll be up doing dishes again in no time. :wink:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Well, looks like the Ol' Angelkitty beat me to it. I see she has already informed all of you as to how i was doing.

Tea - DISHES? WhAT'S THAT? lol:smile2:

Jamie - thanks for the concern!:wink:

Thanks to all of you for the prayers. I was worried how i was gonna make it on six weeks of no income! Prayers still needed as it will still be financially tight around here.:confused2:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

OK, Laundry, lol.

7. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Mating socks well do just find.:smile2::roll_eyes:

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent from Beebe that cast is going to be a pain in this heat you guys take care see you all on Degray next spring

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Newton, I hope you have learned not to anger her any more. No more of this "night fishing" stuff - but its your neck. Hope you can still get some fishing in...Don't let her get all of the fun. Hope you heal well and in a hurry...Now Trish, you leave him alone... ya hear!!!

10. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Newton, get better soon :big_smile: so you can take another stab at the "night" fishing:eek:oooh::smile2:

11. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Prayers coming to you all from Texas. Get well soon.
    Bill

12. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Newton, You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers sent from KY!!!

14. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    You mean to tell me you hill billies breed socks? We just go to the store and buy more... how long does it take from conception to birth?

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Sorry don't hear nothing, nope not a thing. I see words but I can't hear you.:smile2::smile2::tounge_out:

Ya know what I mean. :confused2: You sit and take two socks and fit them togather. Oh wait a minute you okies just grab em and if they look a like then ya stick em on your feet.:smile2::eek:oooh::smile2::tounge_out:

16. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    That is just about it, Pat... if we decide to wear socks. LOL

17. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Newton came home today from work and his knee is hurting really bad tonight. You can tell that it has fluid build up again. His knee is swallon. Just thought you all would like an update.

18. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I think your photo shows no socks, I guess you deside not to wear any that day. :smile2::tounge_out:

19. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Thanks guys! Doing alright. They have not drained any more fluids off the knee, but prescribe more pain pills if i need them. Patricia is handling it real well. She has taken care of me like a king. She makes sure i am all comfortable with everything i need right by my side. She does get irritated with me when i take a notion to get up on my own and help myself! I will be back at work Monday Morning. I was suppose to work a half a day saturday, but since the knee was swelled up, she made me stay at home! But, hopefully she heals up ok and everything is back to normal before you know it!
    Pastor E - thanks for the prayers. My leg is not in a cast. Since it is only fragured and not completly broken, they have me in a leg brace. It still gets hot in the heat, but i pull it off when i get home and put a ice pack on it.

20. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Well, brothers and sisters......not much to update here yet. Have a doctors appointment in the morning to find out how the leg and knee is and what will have to be done to repair it. About to go nuts in this darn house....ready to get out and do some fishing. Was wanting to meet up with Johnnie and do some bank fishing in Mena...but unable to make it, finances won't allow it. But about to get a notion to have the wife drive my tail too cook's landing where i can sit in the wheelchair and throw a line or two out!