Update on Catmanjake

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catmanjake, Mar 7, 2008.

1. catmanjake

catmanjake New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    cody again i got more news. i left scholl @ 1:30 to go visit him. there is no serious injury for the family. Jake is concious again so it was good to talk to him. the only damage to him was a very minor case of amnesia and he is in a "physical" shock. he is having trouble breathing from the experience. and he is lightly cut up from the glass peices.
    his brothers both were unharmed just a few bruises and are at the house now.
    his mom was cut up from glass shrapnel and a few bruises. but is emotionally unwell. it must have brought back bad memories from childhood or something.
    the doctors said if none of them were wearing their seat belt jake and his mom would have surely died from sitting in the front sear. and the brothers would have a 50% chance of survival.
    they say jake should be out before ice out. they are saying tuesday they will have made sure nothing will get infected and stuff. so jake will probably be able to get out for the last bit of iicefishhing before his favorite pasrt of the year
    as of how it happened. the drunk driver was going 80 in a 30mph zone. and eventually lost control. and smacked into them. the drunk driver was killed on impact. but i am sort of happy he died to. maybe its a wake up call for some people.
    DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!
    and
    WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!!!

2. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    prayers going out to everyone involved including the family of the drunk driver. i thank God everyday that i did not kill someone back in my drinking days. we need to remember that even drunks and druggies are still God's children. i am glad everyone else will be ok.

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thank God they are gonna be ok. I even pray for the driver and his family. I still hate hearing about anyone dying period.

-Jim-

Thanks for letting us know

4. catmanjake

catmanjake New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    you are right. its just what you start thinking about the drinkers after something like that happens to someone so close to u

5. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    God bless you bro. they are all lucky to have someone like you in their corner.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks so much for the update,Cody. Prayers for ALL involved ,plus YOU for being such a pardner to Jake.

7. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jake and his Mom and Dad. I'm glad thay wasn't hurt to bad.
    I don't like to hear of anyone dieing. In most cases of drunk driver cases the drunk driver don't hardly get a scratch and the ones he hits dies or hurt real bad.

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Glad to hear that no one got hurt seriously. Hope that drunk driver remembers it so he can think out it every day.

9. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Thanks for the update. Prayers from WV. We should also pray for the other guy's family and loved ones. He's dead and we can't blame his family.

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    prayers from dayton ohio rick

11. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Prayers sent to you and your family Jake