Update on Catfish JohnBoy

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Jun 22, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I waited all day yesterday for his PM and never got one well he and I have been talking the last few minutes. The nurse said his neck is a mess,and it has degenerated surgery is about 99 percent going to happen. He explained to the nurse about the constant severe headaches this one has lasted 6 days with no relief.Nurse said she would speak to the NeuroSurgeon and see if she can speed things up for him. He states he isn't crazy about going under the knife again,but relieved that at least he is up one more rung on the ladder and is kinda knowing what the next step will be.For now it is a waiting game to see if Neurosurgeon will speed things up or at least write him a prescription for strong pain meds until he or she can get an open slot. I pray he doesn't have to wait long,when a person is severely suffering it is nice to be able to go and get it taken care of as soon as possible. Lets pray that they get him admited quickly and ease his suffering. This young man wants to fish and he can't. I have been in those shoes and it's not fun! Thank you family,I know you love and care for him as much as I do---------Sister Pat:sad2:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the update, prayers are sent.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent that way!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    been talking quite a spell by PM. He says he's gonna go lie down as his head feels like it's gonna explode. He is in severe pain,man I hope that doctor gets on the ball and gets him admitted quickly! He is in serious need of Medical attention:sad2:Sister Pat

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    ThanksPat for the updateon John Boy. Lets hope that things get to moving in his direction at a high rate of speed.I know my little headache I have sometimes are a pain to put up with and I can't even imagine what he is going through. Prayers still being said for our little buddy.Hang in there John

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Keeping John in our prayers!!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    He says to tell ya all that he's signing off for a little while he has a tens unit that he is gonna hook himself up to and lie down and relax a little while.He says he will try to get back on later today. I tell ya my heart just aches for him cause it's exactly what Steve,my husband went through except he didn't have blinding headaches,the pain was centered in his shoulderblades and shoulders. So just good thoughts and prayers that the doctor will get out of his well padded leather chair and quickly do something.I could not stand to see my husband hurt like that and I'm sure it does bother Regina alot!!:sad2:

8. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Keeping the prayers going from here.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Sister Pat and everybody else for the Prayers!!!
    I definitely believe in the power of prayer! I just hope they can get me straightened out,this is no way to have to live. If they do get me fixed up I'm gonna be a catfishin' machine!!! :lol: It'll be like the good ol' days when I could go whenever I wanted to,not just when I felt like it.
    Thank You All!!! :smile2:

10. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    Prayers are sent that way

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    God Bless You John,And get better Real Soon.Prayers on the way from this Old Iowa Brother.J.D.