Update on Angelkitty and Patrick

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Angelkitty, May 18, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Patrick was finally released from the Hospital on Thursday night. His dad said he feels better to be home. But still has some pain, which is to be expected. He is missing his baseball season but knows he has to get better first.
    Me on the other hand, i still have pain in the chest that comes and goes. I am taking my muscle relaxers and pain meds along with anti depressants and anxiety meds. DEPRESSION AT TIMES IS GETTING THE BEST OF ME. Along with the D.D.D. disc disease. My crying spells and mood swings are starting to get under control just a little. But the Doc says when I had the stress stroke. It affected a little of the mind and heart muscles. So I am going back in for more test. They are more focused on the heart then anything, it is very scary. My dad was 35 when he had his first stroke, his father died at 55 from a heart attack and my mother god rest her soul was 45 when she had a massive heart attack and left us in 2003. I am still on bed rest GRRRR I hate it. But I know I got to do what the Doc says or I will get worser.
    She even hinted that I may need a vacation stress free. I told her about the K5 gathering. She said that would be a great get away.
    I love you Brothers and sisters. I know with the family support I have here and Newton and the family here at home I can get through this depression.

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Patricia, I'm cheerin you on from over here and keepin you in prayers. You're going to get through to the other side of all this and back on an even keel. I'm sorry to hear of your family history and the loss of your mother... and I can sure see how fear of all that could add to your worries, but please know that you're not destined for all that.
    God bless and keep you.
    Carolyn

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Trisha,
    You come to K5 and take a weekend off. We'll keep Newton busy!!!
    See you there, I hope.

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Wouldn't miss it for the world. We will be there.

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks Hope and Mike.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for your family, sounds like you both are having a rough time. Keep us posted.

7. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Patricia,
    Hang there Sister!!!
    We are with you and your family in our thoughts and Prayers.

Wally & Pam

8. laddybug38663

laddybug38663 New Member

State:
    ms.
    hang in there it will get better just take some time off and relax come down this way and we will cook out and fish and just relax and take your mind off of it for a while if we can help you and your family with anything please let us no were here for you and family and you all are in our prayers

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bless your heart! I understand the Depression part! I understand the Crying part,and I can tell ya it stinks big time!!If ya ever just need to talk,PM me!! I always have a broad shoulder for any BOC Brother or Sister who needs it!! Hang in there Sis You are in my prayers!-----------Sister Pat:smile2:

10. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Angelkitty~ You got the whole BOC behind you! Theres way to many shoulders here for you to lean on if need be!
    We'll be thinking about ya!
    Teddy

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for the update. Prayers and thoughts are still with you.