Update from Fwmud

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by fwmud, Oct 13, 2005.

1. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Just popped in to let yall know whats been going on.
    Had to quit my job.The owner kinda went off his rocker. I had been accused of stealing and had to quit. I've since been in contact with him and the proof was there that cleared me of any wrong doing.
    (simple, if you haven't done it, it's easy tp prove! LMAO!)
    We're both working now, I just have the day off and am waitin for the hook=up at home to get installed, look for me in about a week in evening chat.I'll be there.
    My wifes mother wanted to send her heart-felt thanks for all the well wishes in the thread I started for her. I printed all your thoughts and passed them on to her."I just can't believe all these people who've never met me would say such kind things."
    Shes had a cancer scare but as of yesterday, we found out it's "thyroiditist".
    Totaly cureable with meds, no surgery needed.
    Thanks again for all your calls and well wishes.God bless, Keith

2. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Keith, so glad to hear from you, and find that everything is going well. We've missed you! Talk to you soon.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Keith, I am glad to hear things are going well.

4. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Hey keith great to hear from you.I am also in between jobs as well I am about to start training for my new job Monday.I am also moveing away from Fayettenam i will actually be closer to you and Tammy.Tell her i said hi and all that good stuff, i am moveing up to either Cary or Raleigh give me a call sometime either that or i will see you on here whenever i get the chance to get on.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    glad things are ok. sorry ya had to quit the job but maybe theres a reason and it will turn out better in the long run.

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to hear everything is OK Keith. Take care brother and I'll catch up with ya later!

7. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Great news brother glade to see all went well.

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Keith,
    Sorry to hear about you having to leave your other job but good to hear you have another. Also glad to hear the good news about your wife's mother.
    Good luck on the new job.

9. olyeller

olyeller New Member

State:
    Kingsland, TX
    Hang in there, Keith. Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel ain't the train after all.

Glad to hear your good news.

10. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    I thought there was someone missin! Cant wait to have ya back.

11. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Keith, my friend, I am happy to hear things are on the up-swing. I'll pray it continues for you and your family.

Mike

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad to hear your Mother in law is going to be ok.
    Sorry about your job.
    Guess some people should check things out first before accusing.
    Does that mean no more tailgate parties and window stories.:sad:

Good luck and see ya on the board.

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Good to see ya old paint. Ya got a PM waitin for ya from me. Thats a PM not a BM.LOL

14. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    What great news she doesn't have to have surgery! Hope all goes well for you too!

To bad you don't live up here - Walmart just completed construction of there largest refrigerated distribution center and are letting jobs for 700 to start in January - You got to see the size of the building - they plan on loading between 500-800 trucks a day - they expect 12,000 applicants from over 19 states - they expect to add another 400 jobs from those applicants in April-

15. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Hang in there brother good things come to good people and you are due my brother. Glad to hear about the Mother in Law.

16. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    Keith, Wow :eek: I once had a boss that accused everyone all the time for stealing stuff. I quit too, you just can't put up with that crap. I'm glad things are working out for you and your wife. Your mother-in-law is in my prayers.

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It is great to hear that things are looking up for you. I can't wait to see some more of your posts on here. I guess we will be getting stories from another window now,LOL!!!

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Called ya the other night and your wife said you were not home. Told me to call back but I was working late and had no phone service. Give me a shout sometime on nextel.

19. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Talked to Keith last night said he wanted to let you guys know he was doing very well, he starts again monday!

20. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Well our luck ran out. Keith will be back online from home by tomorrow night barring a telephone company strike or the telephone tech.being held hostage in a Waffle House.