Update: Cattledogz Remains Hospitalized

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Good afternoon sisters and brothers. I spoke with Barb earlier today, and wanted to update you on her health situation. As you know, she was diagnosed with pneumonia and a sinus infection. She is still having breathing problems, in fact, the longer we spoke the more difficulty she experienced. I asked her exactly how she was feeling, if she was making progress, and her answer was so-so. Her doctor told her this morning that the EARLIEST she could expect to be released would be Monday. She's a very sick lady, folks. Barb has always had some health concerns, but she normally keeps going like the Energizer Bunny. She doesn't let much get her down, so please keep on prayin'. I posted this in general conversation so that everyone would get the chance to see it. We do have a thread for Cattledogz in the prayer request forum. You are welcome to post your intention to pray for her there. Please use this particular thread just for informational purposes or to send get-well greetings to Barb. I will make sure she gets them. Thank you BOC family! :smile2:

2. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Alright Barb.. You've been sick long enough! Get well soon, that's an order!!:tounge_out:

Seriously we're hoping all the best for you real soon.

3. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    We will say a prayer for you. Get well soon.

4. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    prayers are being sent for a speedy recovery our family wishes her the best

5. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks Tanya for your update on our sister Barb... sure has been worrying me and im praying for a quick and full recovery.... praying for Our Lord Jesus to heal Barb..Thanks again Tanya.

6. nitro

nitro New Member

State:
    Dover, TN
    Prayers and positive thoughts heading that way. Get well soon.

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I'll keep Barb in my thoughts & prayers. I hope she improves and gets out of the hospital very soon.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thank you Tanya,for the up date on Barb. Tell her we are all thinking of her and to hurry up and get out of there. She has laid around long enough. Seriously I hope she gets to feeling better real quick. GOD BLESS!!

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tell her we are wishing for a speedy recovery.Get well as quick as you can.
    Pat Powell NW Missouri:big_smile:

10. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Barb,

Run all the hospital staff off, keep Wendell in there if you want, then LOCK the door and REST/SLEEP until you feel better! Then gradually start to read, watch TV, unlock the door, and tell them it's time to go home.

Seriously, prayers and lots of love sent to NC from MF.
    Cheryl

Tanya,

Thanks so much for keeping us posted. Do you have an address for get well cards? Whether the hospital or home would be nice. That is something she can do as she feels better, read the cards.

PM me if you would rather do that than post it.

Take care.
    Cheryl

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Get well Barb. DH and JW need someone to watch over them!!!

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Cheryl, thank you for your interest in sending a card. I will get in touch with Wendell and see what he thinks is best. Personally, I believe that since we don't know exactly when she will be discharged, it might be better to send the cards to their home. Wendell could then take them to the hospital if she is still there. I will post something in the morning regarding this, after I have a chance to talk to him. John Surgeon (MRR) also expressed an interest in sending a card to Barb. Once I make sure that it's okay with them, I will PM the address to the folks who would like to do so. Thanks again, Cheryl. :smile2:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Get Well Soon Barb!!!

14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Barb,
    heres hoping you continue to regain strength. A lot of people are pulling for you, those good vibrations must be making that bed hum by now...W

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Mornin' folks! There has been some interest shown in sending Barb get-well cards. I spoke to her just a while ago, and have her permission to PM an address to anyone who desires to do so. Just shoot ME a PM, and I will be happy to give it to you. She still isn't much better, all the coughing has caused her to tear some muscles. Thank you so much for your continued support of our Cattledogz! :smile2:

16. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Tanya I would be more than happy to send her a card. Hope Barb is feeling better and my prayers as always

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    prayers are still with the family and friends, hope she gets better. sure do miss her

18. idolg

idolg New Member

State:
    Colfax, NC
    Get well soon Barb! You are in our prayers!

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Shaina:0010: & I want you to get well:
    "SOON"lol:happy:
    & you know that we both are sending out our prayers to you from California. :wink: :cross:

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

20. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    OMG i just saw this post.Please tell Barb i am thinking of her and praying for her to get better real soon.Wishing her all the best.GET WELL SOON BARB!!!