Up Loading Pictures in Profile

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 10, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I recently discovered the album section in our own profiles...Cool!! I couldn't get it to work at first, but Skip helped explain to me last night on the phone. I'm working on some pictures I have now from the digital, I would like to be able to upload a bunch more from the past years as well. I don't have a scanner, and some of the pictures are of poor quality. I will see what I can make of them, and try to put some more of them up as well.. Anyways,,,, If you haven't checked out your profile completely, check it out!. The friends list is great, and its a nice place to put pictures of fish, hunting trips, family, etc. To share with everyone here who you are, what your hobbys are, and your family!! Thanks Paul,and the Boc Staff for not only a great site, but all the penthouse extras as well!!:wink: rollo

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ive been waiting Rollo to see all them monster flathead pics!:wink:

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    having those albums is real cool and makes your profile more personal, i have fish pics in one and boat pics in another, gonna have ta fill the fish album this spring:wink:, another cool bonus about this site

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Rollo , I just did my album on 2008 also ....check it out ; ) As far as a scanner just go to Wal-Mart and they can scan pics onto a disc for real cheap. I have a lot of old pics to go do also.

-Jim-

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Jim, I never thought of that one... much appreciated...rollo

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Great looking pics Rollo!

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I just added some today Jason.

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Hey Jason, not having a scanner for the older photo's, just a thought, the local Walgreen's here runs a special once a month and you can take them pics in and they will make you a CD pick up the next day, last one I done was $20 for up to 500 photos. I know other store also do it, just a thought as opposed to buying a scanner, might look around your area to get them saved to CD just to have.

Now get ALL them GIANT FLATS UP SOON, LOL!

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks guys, and some great pic.s of your own as well. I don't know how I missed that in the profile, especially as much time as I spend on here.. lol:smile2: rollo

10. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you have kick butt photos that would interest the average outdoorsman, be sure and load them in the public photo gallery located at:

http://www.catfish1.com/gallery/

Member profile photos are not visible to the public, and thus the search engines.

Both are great tools, but one if used right, help grow the BOC through search engines.

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Rollo I want to cheap shot you somethin fierce but the boss is round:big_smile:

12. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    Thanks, didn't know about that. I lost alot of my pics from last year when I had my hard drive fail. :angry: If I had known about this I might have saved a few more than I did.

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Penthouse features! I didn't see anything from Penthouse. How about a link! LOL!:crazy:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    do you really want me to show them?:smile2: lmao..rollo

15. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    That is a cool feature on profile page. I recently posted 60 pics and filled up one album. Now whenever I catch more good ones....I will start another album. It appears that you can have several!:big_smile:

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You can delete them to if ya want-gonna be starting 2009 commin up :wink: