up date on prayers for my wife

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfish slick, Oct 31, 2007.

1. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    I thought I would post one more time before we leave. for U.C.L.A. Medical center tonight, the wife goes in for her surgery in the morning, she is doing as well as can be expected with what is going on in her life right now. Our daughter in Denton Texas, Teetering on the brink of death and my kids wanting to put me in a wheel chair while we are down at U.C.L.A. I just can't imagine everything that must be going through my wife's mind right now. she did all our laundry yesterday and is in their paying bills and getting every thing done that needs to be paid this month. she has been the rock this family has stood on, and has always been their for anyone that needed her. Now she has just had to turn it all over to God. let me say this, I know if it wasn't for all the prayer our daughter is getting she wouldn't be hear to day. we are keeping in touch with the hospital, and we got the best report of all yesterday her infection in all but gone in her body, her blood count was down below 10 yesterday morning. they have not let her wake up yet. They want her wounds to heal much better and to make sure that all the infection in completely gone before waking her. I am asking that you remember our family and the many families on the B.O.C. that need in your prayers. God bless you all and I will up date you when I can.
    we serve an awesome
    Thanks

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    All of you are in my Thoughts and Prayers. God can work miracles!!! I have Faith!

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hang in there Phillip, UCLA is a fine hospital I am sure your wife will get the proper attention. I will keep your wife and daughter in my thoughts.
    Phillip we are here for you bro.

Jaime

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Philip your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Keep everything in Gods hand, and there will be postive results.

5. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Prayers sent up from NC for you and yours Phillip.

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Phillip,
    You and your family are in my prayers brother. May God reach down and take all the rest of that infection out of your daughter and allow her to wake up and her health be fully returned to her. May He also guide that hand of the surgeon and give him focus while he operates on your wife. Last but not least, may He grant you all peace of mind during this time so that you can find the strength to make it through this trying time. AMEN!

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Prayers sent from MO

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Continued prayers sent from Illinois, Philip.

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    ill be praying for your wife and daughter and all of your family when i have my talk with the lord.keep the faith and god be with you.

10. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    prayers for you and your family.
    Linz

11. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Prayers are added from the Blue Ridge...

12. kenkat

kenkat New Member

State:
    Easley,SC
    Will be praying for her recovery

13. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    It's been a rough Nine days, but we are finely home. and let me say thanks for all of your prayers for her, it couldn't have gone better. she has a new tong, and is free of any cancer. we give thanks be to God and all the prayer she was getting. it's going to take at least two are three month's of recovery before she is well enough to make the trip to Texas to be with our daughter through her recovery. We can not thank you guys enough for all your prayers. she will be around to fish with me for many more years. Thank you Jesus. And let me say this, if you are facing a medical circus and can get to the U.C.L.A. medical center in California. Well, let me say this, they are just great The doctors,nurses, and all the staff they just couldn't have treated us better.
    We love you all.
    Catfish slick

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers Still Coming to your family.

15. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Phillip that is just great new's to here about your wife...Yes are God is a Awesome God ..And the doctor's and medical staff for U.C.L.A are top notch !

16. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Continued thoughts and prayers for you & family..

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Your family is in my prayers,Phillip.

18. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    That's great news,I'm glad to hear it because it gives me hope for my wife.I pray that some day I can post the same good news.

19. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    Jim, Thanks for the good words for my wife and daughter. My heart goes out to you my fiend, I set hear trying to find something I could say that will comfort you at this sad time in your life. and the only thing
    that comes to mind is, That I know that God doe's answer prayer, Just keep the faith and turn it over to him and believe that she will get well, we will all keep praying for her quick recovery. We do serve an owesome God