Up coming Gatherings

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, Jul 3, 2007.

Next Gathering Location

1. Northeast Georgia

2. Northwest Georgia

3. Southeast Georgia

4. Southwest Georgia

5. Central Georgia

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Its always difficult to meet the needs of others and find a place where everyone can go or even wants to travel to. Since the Tri state gathering isn't panning out so well how bout a poll on where everyone would like to meet.

2. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    I'm just a newbee to the BOC but would love the chance to meet with and learn from experinced cat people. A gathering on the Altamaha might be worth while...

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I hope this works but i am beginning to wonder if people relize to make something good and fun all hve to particpate and help one or two can't do it all

4. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    im here in jesup dont have a way to get anywhere else but if you met around here i will be able to so let me know

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Matt I think from the looks of this thread that we will just have to do what we do about gatherings in Ga and hope for the best and yes we will do it again no matter what

6. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I give up on this State. Bout time to start lookin to go to the SC, NC, TN, or AL gatherings. I guess we can go fishing from time to time and just post were we'll be and whoever wants to come can. No sign up lists, no meal orders. Just a location and a time.

7. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    never giv up ga Will rise up i run a bait shop if you get it organized they will come .....if it does happen i will try my best to be there ......i will also get us up some prizes to give a way to some of the people .....just let me know how i can help ..........just do it it will be fun i dont care where it is ............:smile2:

chris

8. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    if you would like to have it around here on west point lake just let me know and i will be glad to help set up and can get any info about camping motels or place to have the gatherning......:big_smile:

9. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Wish it wasn't true but the past few gatherings we've had over the past years haven't turned out so well. Many signed up but few showed. I guess its better this way. Least if no one shows intrest they won't be backing out on their word:crazy:

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    That might be an iidea but like Matt said sometimes it don't go real good maybe if triied an area like that it might work still triing to figure out how far westpoint is from macon

11. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Richkard I don't know if you can get to West Point from Macon. You may have to go somewhere else and start. Just kidding. I bet its alot closer then Jesup was to Gainesville. I've never fished West Point before it may be interesting.

12. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    ITS ONLY ABOUT TWO HOURS !/2????????ONC THEY LET YOU OUT OF THE CITY LIMITS OF MACON ......THERE ARE PLENTY OF CAMPGROUND AND PAVILIONS ON THE LAKE WE COULD EVEN SET UP A FISHING TOURNAMENT AND A FISH FRY MAYBEE I WILL HELP ALL I CAN .....IF ITS HERE I KNOW I CAN GET MY WIFE TO WORK THE STORE AND I WILL BE THERE I THINKYALL WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME ..ITS ALSO ONLY 1HOUR 1/2 FROM ATLANTA:tounge_out:

13. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    You sound like you got it nailed down. West points a great lake. Been there only once and stayed in a cabin at some marina. Hell I'll drive down if you just want to go fishing. Its about two hours from me too. Theres some members I know in northeast atlanta who would have no problem with that trip.

14. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    sounds good to me, aren't there flatheads in there too? maybe cretues can pull my boat after he fixes his tire.......lol

15. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Ahhhhhh funny guy.

16. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    This maybe a beginning let's see what is going to happen and keep it going

17. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    I think West Point would work for me. I believe its on about 2 hours or so from Gainesville.

18. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yeah if I got good info it ain't but two or so from me let's hear from the rest of Ga. members what do you think

19. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    What do you all think about the end of Aug. or into Sept. for a mini gathering at West point and see who shows

20. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Sept. is better for me but I think either will work.