UNO Who!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jim, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Well its about time.Last night for the first time ever a BEAGLE won Best in Show At Westminster.Now I start threads about as often as ummmmmm yeah as often as a Beagle wins at Westminster,but I was so impressed by UNO that I cant help but pay tribute.He knew it and the crowd knew it,the only ones that didnt know they were playing for second place were the other dogs in the ring with UNO.:big_smile::crazy::smile2:As he pranced around the circle you could see it in his eyes.I'M the CHAMP period end of story go home!!!!!!!No foo foo girls or girlie men dogs with pompoms and rhinestones need apply.THIS time the champ is an all American boy from next store, taking time out from chasing rabbits,to put all these bejeweled pretenders to the throne in their PLACE as in SECOND PLACE etc etc.:smile2::roll_eyes:As the roar of the crowd grew louder and louder UNO couldnt contain himself and let loose with a wonderful series of AAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs that I'm sure brought smiles to the faces of any red blooded American that ever hunted behind a Beagle.He was exhorting the crowd to even greater homage as if to say I AM BAD and I know it!!!!!!I know I am supposed to be some kind of knarly cave man, fisherman but I never miss the dog show simply because dogs have been such a wonderful part of mine and my families life.Besides I always get a kick out of how well the dogs have trained their humans!!!!:big_smile::crazy:So heres to you UNO,;;AAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you, Hail to the Champ.If there is anything cuter than a Beagle puppy I would love to see it!!!!!Hopefully he can repeat next year and chnage his name to DOS!!!!!:smile2::big_smile:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Jim for the report. I totally agree with you on the Beagle.

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    That little beagle knew it when he won, he was howling like crazy!

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    way to go UNO you are GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have had beagles for years and am glad one finally won!
    Bill

6. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I'm glad a Beagle won! Always did like a beagle.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Dang, can't believe I missed the Westminster Dog Show AGAIN. :sad2:

It's cool to hear a beagle won though, thanks for the report Jim.

Unlike human babies, (I have a theory that infants are either/or.....REALLY pretty/cute; or khazidvan. What is khazidvan you may ask? A word in an alternate language my friend made up back in the day, the definition being: khazidvan - the cute beauty of ugly things. Think E.T.) puppies are almost always cute, no matter what kind they are.

Me, well, I have a soft spot for golden retriever puppies (DUH); but I must say that beagle pups are the stuff! L'il wiggly worms with pretty markings and generally great personalities. Makes ya wanna squeeze 'em. :big_smile:

We had a few beagles during my growing up years, I love the breed too. Way to go UNO!!!

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    finally, it wasn't a poodle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i didn't get to see it, but read it in the paper.
    i have a beagle and they are great dogs!

ARRR ROOOOO:smile2: