"Unlimited Layaway" @ my local tackle shop

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by H2O Mellon, Nov 8, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Went in my local shop today to pick up my repaired Glowstick & another Big Cat rod. Flathunter & I have been talking about the Abu 10000's for a month or so. I asked them about it, just for giggles I asked how long the layaway was, becasue I've use dit several times before, good ole' Tom said, "As Long As You Need", just make reg pmts no matter how small". To me he might as well have said, "Take whatever you want". I ended up putting the Abu Big Game 10000 in laway with yet another Heavy Action Big Cat. I think this makes somewhere around my 10th Big Cat Rod, too bad I've sold most of them! :crying:

I put $10 down, I figure I'll have them paid for in Jan or so & put something else in. :D

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Where in Ohio are you and how much was the 10000? Congrats also.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dayton. The shop is Fisherman Qtr's on Keowee St.

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wish I live closer, we dont have a decent tackle store in my neck of the woods..Thats why I rely on catfish connection.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You would fall in love w/ Fisherman Qtr's Jack. Then we also have Crawdaddys. I like them too. The owners son is a big catter, they won a qualifing tourney to fish the Cabelas tourney this year. Lots of stuff 50% geared towards cats, 40% towards Muskie, 10% other. Sounds like you need to come down & we will make it to Fisherman Qtr's, Crawdaddys, Bass Pro, Gander Mtn. I perfer them in that order, now of corse Bass Pro will have 10,000 x times more than the others, but its nice to support the local guys.