Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
6,253 Posts
Well now,,,,This may be the PERFECT opportunity,, to mention another Reel Incentive Contest to be a STAR member!!!!!!

For AZ members ONLY!!! For a $20.00 Donation This Abu Garcia 5000c baitcaster is yours..
It was generously donated by Rcarizona,, ROB!!
When received, it was chronically ill,, I put it on the table and did a bit or surgery to it, and it seems to work Pretty Good.. I believe it will catch a Catfish!!

So, $20.00,Paypal'd to the USCA,,, and answer this simple little question...

What does Palo Verde mean???

Upon satisfaction of the required elements of this contest,, this reel can be delivered to you, in the dark of the night on some body of water by a Fellow AZ member!!!
Gives you the 2 Star USCA Banner in your Avatar, a few priveledged for eligibility for USCA contests, Improves our Arizona presence,, and shows we are Avid Catfolks !!!
Jump on it guys n gals... The last one went DANGED fast!!!!

Attachments

· Registered
6,253 Posts
Ok,,,,,for a $10.00 donation the the USCA...... Become a 1 Star member, and you can enjoy ownership of this prescision engineered European fishing reel,, Imported directly from Sweden!!! More than likely,, Hand ASSembled by a tall, long legged , Blonde Swedish Damsel!!!

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Hey Guys, If you are a visitor who checks site this regularly, SIGN UP! What's up with paying basically about the amount of magazine subscription to have current shared info and the camaraderie you have on this site. I sincerely believe you will never be on the water alone being part of USCA. Come on everyone, just because you can get all this info for free initially, why not become a part of it by joining or sending a check to USCA. This is not a statement, but if it was you would pay it. Tis the season for Flats!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.