Unka Harold

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by CountryHart, Nov 27, 2009.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Anybody heard from Harold since he migrated south? If anyone has his # i would appreciate a pm so i can call the ole fart and yack at him.

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I have sent messages to the old goat but he hasnt answered them. I think them cajuns fed him to the alligators. :wink::smile2::smile2: . Well maybe not, I aint so sure an alligator would want him. :wink::smile2::smile2:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Gator try to knaw on his carcass they'll be smooth mouthed. I was thinkin about him the other day and just wanted to call him. He called right before he moved. He was in Joplin but i had something going on that nite and wasn't able to meet him. Lord only knows where that # went on caller ID.?

4. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I had his number and tried calling him awhile back, but it was disconnected.....:sad2: I miss my fishing buddy Harold

5. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    just start calling waffle houses within 100 miles of where is and he will turn up.

6. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    He was headed to Broussard, LA so just check with diretory assistance can't be that many Unka Harolds. What was Harolds last name anyway?

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I had saw that he posted up a couple times down in the Louisiana threads a while back. Might be able to drop him a PM He sure dissappeared didn't he.

8. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    me thinks the cajun voodoo got him:smile2: