United States Catfish Association.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by BubbaCat, Jan 23, 2010.

1. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    YO - GIVE $$$$$ All you have to do is hit that button. and watch that video, read the post it explains the process .
    look at my star..makes me shine like a diamond in a goats ass !
    if you check the google map, we in Arizona have a chance to post more Star members then any other state west of the Mississippi.
    SO come on you lethargic fishermen, donate the cost of a coke and burrito and get on the map...:goat:

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    That's what I'm sayin'!!!:goat:

3. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    yes but you have to make it easier.

4. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    YAHOO SAVVY ??? :goat:

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Not many east of the mississippi are donating?

6. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Welllll....I think Missouri is west of the Mississippi and you fellas got a lot of catchin' up to do. :wink:

7. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Show me.:goat:

8. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    We are.......:)

9. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    We're working on it,,,!!!

Can't seem to find any of the AZ Yahoos around!!!
    Trying to get'm to support this site,, get some goodies, and, give back a bit of what we all get from BOC/USCA!!!

WE,appreciate you folks from out of the area, contributing with us, in our desire to spur a pulse in the "Locals"...
    Thanks,:Stars:

10. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Okay, I'm in! Being a part of BOC is like an online magazine,but the pages and updates change everyday! That along with knowing the creators of the story is something!
    Only 2 burritos for now!

11. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Hey bro's I've looked at that map before but cant seem to find it now. Anyone know right were the link to it is or what category to look under ??? Thanks in advanced.

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Top of the page highlighted in YELLOW. Says Interactive Google Map.Just click on it.

13. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I gave last year, and will give again shortly. I do support this website, tons of knowledge, and if anything else, this website has enabled me to meet around 30 of the coolest, laid back, die hard flatheaders like myself. That by itself makes it worth it to give! Some awesome folks I have met on here, and only one douche bag, catchemup. The guy who is supposedly going to kick my ass when he sees me, and if that don't work he said he is going to stab me, and if that dont work, he said he has a 45 for me. :) Pretty nice of a guy who I took under my wing, took to one of my favorite places, and his first flathead was 30 pounds! Then caught a 7 or 8 pounder same night! Oh yeah, and I gave him a Daiwa Saltist tuna pole, with a Penn 975 International levelwind, all brand spanking new that costs me $450, for $150, that he never paid for!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  14. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Rob, you are the leader of the Yahoos. you should take the higher ground forgive and forget. you know that P.O.S. TWEEKER has all ready forgot all about it, :cowboy:.I know you are always helping out new guys and strangers . keep the faith brother.

15. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Always! I more or less laugh about it now! It is cool to see how much catfisherman think alike in all kinds of ways, and we all have that same dinner plate eye bulge, ear to ear grin smile, and get up out of a deep sleep and accrately grab the right reel, heart pounding excitement when the bait clicker screams! I love the BOC/USCA! I truly enjoy fishing with all you guys, we have a great time always, and there is always a funny/great story to tell! Can't wait to hit the water with you Bubba!

16. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Yea,, there's folks, around we'd all like to forget about,, but,, The important stuff is Catfishing in AZ, and getting as many of the Boc's Yahoo's hooked up..

Thanks Mike for donating,,

Like you say Rob, we all can benefit, and do enjoy, this..and, if you can get ahold of any of the fellers,, let'm know for a $40.00 donation, they can enter a bunch of free giveaway contests in the works right now..
    I know times are tough,, all to well,,,,

Sure like to see a bunch of Flags on the Arizona map.. We have a great Catfish Fishery system, and it's fun to show it off !!!!!