understanding catfish 1

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by whitney weese, Feb 26, 2008.

1. whitney weese

whitney weese New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    What are reputation points and where do i go to find out what the record weights of the differant states are. i see people with badges that read the largest fish for his state.

2. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    http://www.catfishpictures.net/CatfishRecords/ its under the quick links on your tool bar..

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Reputation points are what you either give or receive for post read or given that you or other feel need a + or - pat on the back. You can give reps by clicking on the folder with + - sign in it. It is beside the post number for that thread in the top right corner of each post / reply. You can also click on quick links / user control panel and see the reps that have been left for you and any you have left for others.
    I hope this helps,
    David

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    you might ck the hall of fame at the bottom of the home page

6. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    Basically, if you appreciate what someone says you can thank them, give them rep point or both! Just click the bar at the top of the page "Quick Links" and then goto Hall of Fame! You better not be trying to oust my Channel cat record!

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Of course everyone has an opinion. Mine is that a rep award should be made if you are really impressed by what a brother has to say, and give Thanks if what he said was interesting to read. To many times the rep points are used as prizes in group contests and whereas it looks impressive to see the totals, it is not as great as it looks. As I said, thats just my opinion, and your welcome to take exception to it. lOL

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Couldn't have worded it any better myself. I agree wholeheartedly.

9. juniors

juniors New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    are reputation points of any meaning? or just to show some sort of gratitude??

10. avman63

avman63 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    To find out about rep points and other items of interest click on quick links at top of page then click FAQ (frequently asked questions). Everything you want to know about BOC is here.