Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
What are reputation points and where do i go to find out what the record weights of the differant states are. i see people with badges that read the largest fish for his state.
Reputation points are what you either give or receive for post read or given that you or other feel need a + or - pat on the back. You can give reps by clicking on the folder with + - sign in it. It is beside the post number for that thread in the top right corner of each post / reply. You can also click on quick links / user control panel and see the reps that have been left for you and any you have left for others.
I hope this helps,
David

·
Registered
415 Posts
Basically, if you appreciate what someone says you can thank them, give them rep point or both! Just click the bar at the top of the page "Quick Links" and then goto Hall of Fame! You better not be trying to oust my Channel cat record!

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Of course everyone has an opinion. Mine is that a rep award should be made if you are really impressed by what a brother has to say, and give Thanks if what he said was interesting to read. To many times the rep points are used as prizes in group contests and whereas it looks impressive to see the totals, it is not as great as it looks. As I said, thats just my opinion, and your welcome to take exception to it. lOL

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Of course everyone has an opinion. Mine is that a rep award should be made if you are really impressed by what a brother has to say, and give Thanks if what he said was interesting to read. To many times the rep points are used as prizes in group contests and whereas it looks impressive to see the totals, it is not as great as it looks. As I said, thats just my opinion, and your welcome to take exception to it. lOL
Couldn't have worded it any better myself. I agree wholeheartedly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.