Under Utilized Feature of the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TDawgNOk, Feb 10, 2006.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Catfishers and others,

One feature of the BOC is a Chat Room. This wonderful tool does not get utilized near enough. Example, there are currently 78 MEMBERS online, and only 6 people are using chat.

This tool not only lets you connect with other members in a real time, up to the minute way, but lets you get to know them better. You can joke, learn, play all you want.

If you do not know how to get into the BOC chat, please look at the top of your screen in the orangish/yellow bar. Click the drop down arrow next to where it says Chat Room and then click on one of the options.

You can also click the following link http://www.catfish1.com/forums/chat.php?

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The chat room is not used as much as it should. I am as guilty as anyone but my typing is S-L-O-W and I have a hard time keep up with the questions/comments. spelling, well say webster himself can not help me.:) :)

3. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

spelling doesn't matter in chat, heck, we can't spell either, if your typing is slow, well, the more you chat, the better it will get. You can also go into a seperate room with someone if you have questions, or, you can double click on their name and have a private chat with someone.

Excuses are like belly buttons, we all have them and they are good for nuttin!

4. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I ain't going into no private room with you Tony!

5. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    I just peeked in there Tony and you weren't in there lol.

6. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    don't worry shawn, I wouldn't go in a private room with myself either.

Sorry had to go to lunch. Back now. If it is mon - fri 7a - 4 p central and you see I'm on the board, you will see me in chat!

7. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Heck....If I can get on it half way around the world (even for just a few minutes) you guys back home should be on it all of the time! I know I will be except when I am fishing of course with my boys.

Darrell

8. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

But Tony, it's so much more fun at night when the kids are in bed!!!

Ray

9. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Im in the chat way to much 7 days a week 7am to 2pm. If im not you will find me at work or on the bank some where fishing.

10. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Great

Now I'm the only one in chat.

Isn't there anyone who wants to chit chat?

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I have a feeling that comment was directed towards me!....LOL:p

The chat really is awesome anyone that dosent go in there when they get a chance is really missing out!:)

12. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    I had to stop chatting, I'm too busy preventing my puppy from destroying my house. Ooops, gotta go!

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I type slow, I mis spell bad, I'm slow at times, and most of all , I'm married and dont play around. LOL.:p :p :p :p :p

14. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Well I have never liked chat rooms... I would rather take my time and read the posts. I enjoy that more. Like others have said I am not the quickest typer and besides if I would like more specific info I will PM the person. Just a personal preference.

15. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

You are not paranoid are you Zakk???? :evil-big:

Ray

16. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Paranoia is only the fear of experiencing life. Plus dealing with the consequences of those experiences.

17. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    im in there every time i sign on thats the first thing i do then i minimize the window and open periodicaly to see if im still alone and i type with one finger course my wife is in bed but i dont say anything on here i wouldnt say to her besides this is not a dating site but a catfish site....come join me sometime for freindly chat and comarodery

18. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Uhhh....It wasnt me? :rolleyes:

19. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Tony maybe those other 72 members had something better to do at that time? :)

20. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Are you sure about that Jr.?