UNCLE TED ON DEER HUNTING

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by catfisherman369, Oct 3, 2008.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Ted was being interviewed by a French journalist.

The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or is it "Are you the one who killed my brother?"

Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lol. old ted.:big_smile:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Now that`s funny !!!! Classic Ted!

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Been lovin Ted's point of view for 20+ years. The anti's hate him but he is one of the biggests voices we sportsman have in this country. Wish I had the personality to get my point across as he does. Give em hell Ole WhackMaster!!! :big_smile:

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    lmao ol ted should of showed the journilist a picture of a whitetail deer's tail well it's trying to flee , And told the reporter look that deer must be french he's waving a whiteflag and running away lmao

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    TED is a good vois in the sport need him to get into catfishing lol

7. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Gotta love Uncle Ted! I like hearing him talk about peta and getting those treehuggers all bent out of shape.

8. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas
    Gotta love uncle Ted.

Uncle Ted for President!:big_smile:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    posted this before. but i think some of ya missed it.

[youtubevid]AJOaNYDI77U[/youtubevid]

10. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Uncle Ted is my HERO

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    [youtubevid]loyhH2O9yXQ[/youtubevid]

BURN EM UNCLE TED!

TEDS PLACE OR A STEAK HOUSE WITH THE FAMILY. ILL TAKE TEDS RANCH. WILD GAME GUNS. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME.:cool2:

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Jeremy, those vids you posted were awesome. Long live Uncle Ted

13. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Anyone other then me want to go to a Nuge BBQ?

14. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I am in:big_smile: The food would be awesome, I think Ted's views on life would keep a person's mind on overdrive, and maybe he would let ya blow crap up at the range:big_smile: I could think of worse people to stare at all day than Shemane all day too.:dribble:

15. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    :0a27:What I love about Ted, and Shemane too, is that they are very educated in the gun laws & regulations. Ted comes across as such a goofball at first, but he's so intelligent, & very skilled with guns, bows, etc. I love to listen to him make a point for gun control. I heard Shemane on TV once presenting the case for gun laws before a gathering; she is extremely educated on all the laws & regulations.
    I also like the fact that, no matter what type of hunting you choose to do, gun or bow, he makes you feel good about it. I know sometimes a "bow only" hunter makes you feel a little "beneath them" because you use a gun. And, Ted's not in it for the "score" on a buck. He's in it for the pure love of hunting!:004:
    If any of you haven't gotten his book "Kill it & Grill it", you really should. It's an excellent cookbook & has some great Uncle Ted stories as well.

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Having the personality helps, but the $$$ don't hurt either:crazy::crazy::crazy: He'll dang sure say what he thinks and if anti's get offended, he could care less. My kinda man.:cool2:

17. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Uncle Ted is one of the greatest advocates for hunters in our lifetime. The craziest thing to see is when he's performing and rides out onto the stage on the back of a 2500 lb buffalo. I also agree with some of the other posts. With the money and resources he has, he could go to the best areas in the country and shoot record book bucks all year long, but he is just as content with staying on his ranch. With all of the people on TV now that go out and wont shoot a deer unless it scores 150 or better, its nice to see someone out there that still gets just as excited shootin a nice little "backstrapper" as he is when he shoots a big buck. Gives his praises to the Lord and gets to butcherin.

Long live the Nuge

18. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I love it! I've gotta show this to my friends. I can definitely see Ted saying this. Many of my friends ask me questions about what the deer was thinking when I shot it, and this just reaffirms that what I've said is true. God bless the "majestic beast." LOL.

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    God Bless Ted Nugent. Maybe Unka Paul can get him as a sponsor. :wink:

20. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

State:
    NC
    God bless uncle TED... Listen and learn. He has good ideas that make sense. :cool2: