Uncle Bryan and his smoke pole.

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by ShilohRed, Nov 4, 2006.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Will my Uncle Bryan kill a deer today? Or will he get buck fever and hit the tree and not the deer..
    Will My uncle Bob kill the big deer. And Uncle Bryan will get a small deer?
    Or will my nephew Eric Kill Doe with this pink Mussel loader?

Good luck to everyone that was hunting this am in Tn and hope you get one.

Pete

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is how I think it will go down !!

# 1. Me Uncle Bryan will shoot at a deer and it will fall over, he will get so excited he will jump out of tree and run over to deer and finds out he just shot his deer target in the back yard !! and he will quietly walk back over to his tree stand and say he did not see one that day !!

# 2. Me Uncle Bob will see movement in the brush and see brown with four leg's and gun it down with his smoke pole and he will get excited jump out of tree run over only to find out he shot Me Uncle Bryan's next door neighbors cow !! He will go to truck and get his rattling horns and screw it into cow's head and call it a cow deer buck !! He might need help dragging this one out of the woods.

# 3. Eric is not hunting with smoke pole cause it's not in season in Kentucky, he will go out with cross bow tonight and try to get deer..lol

Hey here's a thought, just think at least Me Uncle Bob will have meat on the table this winter !!

Good luck pink tutu gang !:lol:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now we all know that his first one will be "CAR KILLED" LOL!

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I can see that now. Bryan shooting Timex HEHE
    And Eric hunting at night.. Yes I bet his truck will need a little work after he hits it with the truck..
    George Do you think Eric will have to back up and hit the deer 2 times?

Pete

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Eric, is that whats meant when they say; smoked polled Hereford?:eek:oooh: lmao:lol: :lol:

6. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I wonder who's going to hold the spotlight for Eric?:roll_eyes:

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    He don't need no stinking lite.. :crazy: He will run over the deer with the truck. Then shoot it while theres a full moon out:big_smile:
    Then turn it in as a legal kill.
    Also He told me that if you run over it a few times. The meat is tender then.

Pete

8. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Also He told me that if you run over it a few times. The meat is tender then.

Ah, I see. That's called driving the gamey taste out. Leave it to my buddy Eric to do it the easy way.:confused2:

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Man you guys wouldn't rake a man over the coals would you?:big_smile:

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn

Willard Old Buddy Old Pal theres no way we would do something like that.. :lol:
    Is it time yet Willard????????????????????
    Pete

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If DH is drivein the truck with all that weight the deer will be smashed to bits.

12. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    As I have heard from some undercover and very respectable sources, Aunt Joanne has the best aim with a vehicle. Me uncle Bryan and Bob, yall gonna take that. Pappaw Eric, are your arrows pink?

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ok here is what them pink arrows get you !! LMAO

No this buck was shot today by Jim Bortz, he got this 8 point here on the farm. But Uncle Pete, them pink arrows fly nice and you can see them after midnight real well too..:tounge_out:

Attached Files:

14. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    See what kind of deer you get after dark HEHE
    And who is that sorry looking man on the right in that picture? Looks like he had pink Arrows. Yes I think Buck is right :big_smile:
    Me

15. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well now. How did I miss this? I really love the way this whole thread kind of went the pink route! LOL I didn't get a deer this weekend. I did aim at one. But my muzzleloader didn't think it was time yet. LOL I had a misfire with a 209 primer. I think I forgot to pop some caps after cleaning it. I wasn't happy either. I think I was aiming at a good size fork horn or 6 pt. Oh well, next time. Bob did get a nice spike deer. Probably weighed about 100 lbs or so. Not bad for here. Had two small spikes, one was under 2 inches long and the other even smaller. I think he thought it was a nice doe when he shot it.

16. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Just in case you weren't around when my wife got the biggest buck of the year a couple of years ago here is a pic. She got this with the weapon in the background. LOL Chevy Lumina. That's why all the comments about Joanne's aim and that. This was 2 years ago right after the season was over. LOL

Attached Files:

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just know that Uncle Buck is in deep Doo-Doo now after Joanne found out what he said about her on this thread and I made sure she new about it too.. LMAO oh Buck you better run when you see Joanne !! LMAO :lol:

18. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    that is a nice buck..lol..

19. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn

ERIC I think you put that post under bucks name. LOL Your good about doing that.
    As Your trying to score points with my Aunt Joanne But wait I will sink your little boat :0a30:

But it is nice to know that Aunt Joanne killed a bigger deer then Uncle Bryan did .. HEHE:big_smile:

Me

20. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Geez, that was a couple of years ago when she got that little bitty buck! LOL I still hear about that deer! Course it was an expesive deer though and I hope she doesn't do that again! At least not until I get one that big with a gun! LOL And don't worry Buck, I make sure Joanne thinks DH put you up to everything! LOL You too Pete!