Ultimate Finale Tonight!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by derbycitycatman, Jun 20, 2009.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yep, season ending ultimate finale tonight on spike at 9pm est. Also on card is diego sanzhez v clay guida, joe stevenson v nate diaz plus a couple others i cant remember. Might be a better card than ufc 99.

2. richard84

richard84 New Member

State:
    ky
    i cant wait...gonna be a goodin...i dont think nothin will ever compare to griffen v/s bonner though...keep on castin folks​

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    should be a good night for fights. almost all of them should be pretty good.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Sanchez is a maniac.... I was going for Guida:sad2: I just dont like Sanchez. He is pretty bad though:wink:

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I hope sanchez and guida got the fight of the night. The nightmare has always been one of my favs, dude is insane. Gotta give it to guida too for taking those hits, even though he did alot of lay and pray.

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would lay and pray too if I was bleeding like a stuck hog. :crazy: He woulda been choked out if he wasn't so greased up with his own blood.

7. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member

State:
    Central, SC
    I think Sanchez should have won by unanomous decision instead of split decision. If Sanchez hit him once he hit him 1000 times. Got to give Guida credit--he's got a chin made out of steel!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2:

8. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    i was rootin for clay but i guess he just couldent finish him. either way it was one of the best fights i have seen in a while.

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I still have not watched it...Im so far behind on the fights...:eek:oooh:. I was hoping that Guida would have won it though.