Ultimate Fighter Poll:

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by kat in the hat, Dec 8, 2007.

Who wins Ultimate Fighter finale?

1. Tommy, the farm boy?

2. Danzig, the vegan?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So....will it be Tommy the farm boy, or Danzig the vegan that wins the Ultimate Fighter Finale tonite? I'm with Tommy. He's too tough, and too dumb to lose. In this fight, I'm gonna favor strength over technique. I might go the other way if it were more seasoned fighters. I think Tommy will KO Danzig.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Danzig brother!!!! He is seasoned. Check his record. Anyway....Can't wait to see Serra get his loud mouth slapped shut:wink:

3. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Serra aint gonna fight now. He says it's cause he has a herniated disk in his back. I personally think he's afraid that he can't back up his mouth.:wink:

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I know... That sucks! Look forward to see Hughs and GSP though. I agree, Serra is scarred just like his team:smile2:

5. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I wish Hughes the best in his upcoming fight, but fear the worst. Same with Chuck. They better pull through for me!!! I like Tommy. Just a good ol' boy who likes to beat the crap out of people. I hope he does well in the UFC. Danzig does have experience, and ability over him, but I'm hoping it won't be enough lol. I don't think he will stop fighting unless he is unconscious.

6. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    its gonna be tommy, for a couple reasons. 1. hes got brute strenght on his side. 2. hes to smart in a fighting smartness kind of way to lose. and 3. it seems to me hes been doing it all his life (not that his opponent hasnt). ill tell yall a secret though CHUCK LIDDELS THE MAN!!!!

7. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    CHUCK LIDDELS THE MAN!!!!

True...BUT. After 2 losses in a row, he better buck up, and win at all cost. He relies on that 1-punch KO, which is DEADLY, but the UFC is quickly becoming a more diverse fighting situation. Technically, Chuck and Jardine are both kick boxers. The difference in the last fight was while Chuck was waiting for his moment, Jardine was scoring points with all those leg kicks, and slowly taking a toll on Chucks power. Jardine did eat a few punches that prolly woulda ended the fight for someone else. Chuck has to utilize more of his abilities, and not be so predictable. He's gonna have to bring the fight to Silva instead of playing defense IMO, or he might lose again, possibly ending his carreer...and that would be a trajedy.

I'm also very bummed that Randy quit. I understand why he did, but was very disappointed.

8. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Dangit! No contest. Disappointing, but Danzig definantly deserves the win. Hated to see J-Rock go down, but it was an awesome fight!

9. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    alright who was the guy that founght a man that looked like one of the Cavemen? He wore green, white and red shorts and a massive tribal tat on his right shoulder blade that wrapped around to his chest.
    Anyhow, it was a good fight.

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    That is the "Matador"....Awesome fight when either of the fighter fights. It is also that weight class too. A lot of action in that weight.