Ultimate Fighter Finale Sat

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by rockbass, Dec 3, 2009.

1. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well guys, I know some of you have been watching this season of TUF. Last night showed some good fights. You all gonna be watchin this Saturday?

Here's a couple of my picks/thoughts for the fights.

Roy Nelson vs Brendan Schaub. I'd like to see Brendan try to stay outside and do what he ended up doing with Marcus Jones. I think if Nelson gets it to the ground, Brendan will have his hands full. I hope Nelson doesn't successfully get yet another Crucifat move on Brendan.

Hamill vs Bones Jones........I just don't see Hamill being able to stop Jones.

KIMBO vs Houston Alexander. Well this one should be a good stand up battle. I hope it ends up being a battle ending in a devastating KO. Hoping for no quick flash KO's, but at least a 2 rd stand up war.

Marcus Jones vs Matt Mitrione.....well I'll just say Matt came across like a DI%$ on the show, so I hope Marcus puts him out.....but wouldn't mind seeing Jones put him in a nasty armbar or Kimura......

Darrill Schoonover vs James McSweeney. I like James better and he seemed to be the better fighter, but I wish Darrill the best. If you didn't know, he will be getting sent back into action. I believer to Afghanistan, but not 100% on that. Thank You Darrill for fighting for US!

2. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    I think nelson will be ko'ed in that fight just a funny feeling.

Jones with a nice ko over matt.

Alaxander is amazing but I think if kimbo stayed training he might have a chance. But if it goes to the ground alaxander will win we haven't seen much of his ground game because we haven't had to yet but he is good.

Jones will submit matt or a ref stoppage of blows to the face.

And the last fight will be good but im leaning towards james.

3. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I like your thinking.......other than Alexander's ground game. Kimbo and Houston are mirrors in a way. They have power but neither one is really that good.......and both have them have terrible ground. It won't go there I would bet money on it :wink:

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    wow, bones jones got a raw deal

5. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bones Jones used illegal strikes.. he got what he deserved. Even he wasn't upset about it. Sucks, but he should have used his head better. Tough to do in the heat of the moment though. It was unintentional of course so nobody is upset with him. He was impressive yet again!

Kimbo vs houston really disappointed me. Nobody expected Houston to skip in circles like he did.......and after the first couple flurries, they both were badly gassed. Kimbo did deserve the W though.

Roy Nelson had an amazing KO. Matt Mitrione had a good showing, but I was a little tissy Marcus didn't show better.

6. BowieKnife357

BowieKnife357 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I don't like Roy, but have to admit, he had the best entrance music all night!