Uk vs The Ville

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Jan 1, 2010.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Lets get it started,go ahead and make a prediction on the Big game total points plus winner.Winner gets and all expense paid, 1 day vacation to wonderful Owensboro,Kentucky and a chance to spend up to 8 awesome hours on the Mighty Ohio with Daviess County own O'boro Cat Hunter!!!!!!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: Go Big Blue Cats 81 Cards 65

2. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Okay,I'll bring the Girls!!!!!!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

3. festus

festus New Member

I'm sure glad you brought up the subject of this game, o'boro, I've been watching so much football for 3 days I could have easily overlooked it. The game is on CBS tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be tuned in. Looks like Kentucky will probably win this one. They're awesome this year. I like both Louisville and the Wildcats as long as they're not playing Tennessee.

BTW, to no one who's heard, the TN Volunteers had 4 of their best basketball players arrested this morning on drug, alcohol, and gun charges....:crazy: The cops say there was a strong smell of burned merry-jew-wanna in the car but no one appeared intoxicated. :smile2: Bruce Pearl suspended them indefinitely, gotta respect him for that.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  4. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Cats 78
    Cards 70:wink:

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Well I gota take Big Blue, Pitino will have them up for it but I think Ky is way too much for them this year.I will say Ky.89 Cards 77
    GO BIG BLUE!!!

6. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    Damn this is killing me !!!! I'm a Cards fan !!!! 82-73 Cats !!!! I want on that boat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tounge_out:

7. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    Cats 83/Cards 72

8. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    CAT 85/ CARDS 76

9. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Big Blue 76 pts Those other guys 58 :wink:

10. Ben Sheffey

Ben Sheffey New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    All i know is it was a hell of a game, a little sloopy but I think it was well called and my hat goes off to both teams.

11. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Hey I was pretty dang close :big_smile: Just how pickey are those ladies oboro ???? LOL :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Ugly game on offense but some great defensive playing..Looked to me that Pitino had his boys talking trash to get the cats frustrated...:roll_eyes:
    Cousins was damn lucky not to get ejected after hammering that boy:smile2:

13. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Good call bro..real close..now go and buy a lottery ticket tonight..you might be on a roll..:big_smile:

14. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Before the first minute was up looked like we were heading for a free for all.I think kellog played that up alot ,You could tell it was not a direct hit from the elbow but the arm.Like they say no blood no foul.:wink:Not pretty but any win over l'ville is sweet.I hate losing to them more than anyone.:smile2:

15. festus

festus New Member

Congratulations Cat fans. The crowd was in the game, no doubt. You got Final Four material out there if Calipari doesn't screw up...

16. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Them Ladies aint picky look at the big goon in the middle of my aviator.:smile2:Congrats Brian your the winner, my peps will be contacting you soon:wink:.Go Cats

17. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    LOL !!! GO BIG BLUE !!!! and CATCH BIG BLUES !!!! lol will definatly be down some time when it starts getting a lil warmer and hook up with ya Arron. Looks like plenty of mighty nice blues down there cause you sure slayed 'em in 2009

18. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks Brain,I mean Brian its AARON:smile2::smile2::smile2: But for sure anytime you want to head this way just let me know. If you need some bait I'll PM you a little secert.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  19. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    LOL sorry you know us Fairdale, KY rednecks can't spell.

20. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Where is Fairdale,KY:confused2: