Uhhh...HELP!

Discussion in 'Boating' started by young fisher, Nov 18, 2007.

1. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have searched for a boat on every single possible websites there is! Please if you have a centerpost jon boats or know a friend that has one for sale and you are in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana.....PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    By this, you mean a center console???

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i know two in miss but that dont help you

4. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yes i do mean center console. And please send me some info on those boats in Miss.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    young fisher dont know how far you are from seadrift texas but theres a guy there that makes a boat called a hainey boat.they come in all sizes from 14 foot to 56 foot.

6. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    are they very from 200-800 dollars?

7. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    looked high and low and finally found one on e-bay for $600 , couldnt be prouder. Just make sure you know exactly what your getting and with anything used there will be unexpected cost (every diamond was first a lump of cheap coal)

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Rodger has the right idea, watch Ebay for boats. Don't get in a hurry, I know as a youngun one can be impatient, Trust me, old'ns can be impatient TOOO.

Ebay is a good site, to look for a bargin. Just because what you are looking for is not there today, does not mean it won't be their tommorro.

An example would be Me looking for/at 1965 Sport Fury convetibles, in the summer there was not even any 65 Plymonth Furys for sale. I looked a couple days ago, and there had to be a 1/2 dozen of them.

My advice is, be patient, which is hard to do, when one wants something real bad.

I hope you find you a good little boat.

I have a side consele that came off of an aluminum boat that had a tree fall on it. I bought everything that was on that boat, motor/fishfinder/batteries/seats/pedastools, including that side consele. If you get a good deal on a plain boat, we can work a deal on that consele, as I don't need it.

Good luck looking, as there are lots of used boats for sale, and you will find the one you want. Just don't jump at the first one, as All Good Things, Come To Those That Wait.

:wink::wink:

:big_smile::big_smile:

9. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i would check craigslist.com when you first get to it is goin to be for california, but if you scroll down a bit, and look at the right side, click on the state you want and the major city you want, then it will be for that city/state, and then click on boats, and you should be able to find a deal there

10. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    haha center console aluminum for 600-800? do you need a motor and a trailer with it, ill look for ya, theres alot out there, but sometimes there hard to find for a cheap price, everyone wants to buy a cheap boat, but no one wants to sell there boat cheap, lol, but tell me exactly what you lookin for and i might be able to help, i spent 3 months lookin for mine.

11. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I found mine on craigslist, but i watched ebay and boattraderonline for quite a while, also...dont forget to just talk to guys someone may know where to get one.

12. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/boa/486528130.html got a boat a motor and a trailer, if you want a bigger motor i can sell you a sears 15 horse motor, just gimme a PM but this is a good deal right theyre, just take the trailer and paint her, register her and shell do yuo well

13. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    alrite thanks you can help me keep looking but it might be a few months before i have enough money

14. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    haha makin money is the hardest part!!! mow lots of lawns, and always take people up when they ask for help, itll help you out alot, theyll like you and will go to you instead of callin some expensive service!

15. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    alrite well i made 130 bucks last summer mowing yards plus 6 bucks a week allowance so it wont take me a while. Plus my dad is paying half of it.