uh-oh Dmitri Its You and Me this week!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by brad kilpatrick, Oct 30, 2006.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    BSFL match-up week 9 Purple Haze v. Damage Inc. I hate to mess up Your weekend but your going down bro. LOL

2. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Oh well....after Yahoo messed up on me AGAIN 2 weeks ago when it didn't switch out Plummer for Rivers, and Smith for Crumpler, my record went down the drain and I can't expect much. It happened before when Steve Smith was injured and I replaced him with another WR, but I check again during the games and Look, Steve Smith was still in my line-up...injured hamstring and all....Next year we need to find a different FF site....but I'm not going down without a fight!

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Heck We can play anywhere, The other guy that was running things wanted to play on Yahoo so I just followed suit.

actualy I could have sworn when I set-up the league passing TD's were 3pts not 6pts. but its too late now, oh well next year.

I had a pretty good luck this last week so I'll probibly bomb this week.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I hope Dmitri whoops up on you Brad.lol:lol: Here's my team:
    Michael Vick
    Steve Smith
    Plaxico Burress
    Bernard Berrian
    Desmond Clark
    Adam Viniteiri
    Chicago Defense

Jake Delhomme
    Marcus Robinson
    New England Defense

My wide receivers have been whoopin ass,but not starting Vick has hurt me the past two weeks. You might know I wouldn't start him and he throws for four touchdowns and then throws for three the next week.:confused2:

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I forgot to put my running backs in there. I got Chester Taylor and Warrick Dunn. They've been doing pretty good this year.