Ugly Stick Free Gear Bag offer

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by PWillis, Jul 6, 2007.

1. PWillis

PWillis New Member

State:
    Ninnekah, Oklah
    Have you ever bought something that came with a coupon/voucher for a free something or other? Then you take the time to fill it out, fill your check out, mail it off, then wait for weeks immpatiently for that free item? Just to find out it wasnt worth your time or even the $6.95 shipping and handling charge?

Get an Ugly Stick rod and send the voucher in. I was actually impressed with the bag. It holds like 5 of the Plano 3750 boxes and then another front pocket that is perfect for a can of bug spray. You will spend quite a bit on the Plano boxes but I promise its worth it. (Like $4.50 per box)

Excellent free product...

Philip

2. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    i thought about it but ended up throwing the coupon away

3. alleygator

alleygator New Member

State:
    Florida
    I bought a new stick today. Ripped the tag off and thought about throwing it away but stuck it in the door panel of my truck. After reading this I just might send it in for the bag. Thanks

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I sent off for one of those bags... It ain't too shabby. Ma uses it for packing picnic gear in...

Ol' Man

~~~~~~~~~~
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

ain't 'zactly free...there's a hefty shipping/handling charge:confused2:....but not bad i have one, and i like it also:big_smile:
    HEEEYYYY...hold on just a minute!! Philip, aren't those plano boxes made for LURES???? now you ARE a catfisher, right????:eek:oooh:

:smile2:

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I sent in for two of those bags and the wife uses them to put our dirty clothes in when we are out so they don't get mixed in with the clean ones! :wink:
    They are definitely worth the small shipping and handling price! Better than some of the junk I found at wally world that cost more!
    Just my input is all. I know it's a sales gimmick by Shakespeare and all but this is one time it's worth the money.
    Don't do like I did and sent in a personal check and then waited for 6-8 weeks trying to figure out why my check book was not balancing! :embarassed:
    If finally dawned on me WHY it was not balancing!!! Duuuuuuuuh!:crazy::confused2:
    You ALL Take CARE and Stay SAFE!
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

7. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    it's a nice little bag.i use mine to store my raingear in

8. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    I have had one for 2 years now and I am rough on equipment. I made it my catfish bag and have 4-Plano 3600 boxes with hooks,swivels,sinkers and other misc. items. It also holds my GPS,camera,phone,pliers,bait sissors,Boca grip,floats,wallet, and rags among other things. Well worth $6.95 and since I just bought another Tiger rod I will order another bag for a spare in case this one finally decides to bellyup.

Cheez

9. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Well they should give you something free when you buy those catfish ugly stiks. I didn't send off for the bag,after using the rod I wished I could have sent it back for a refund. Those rods are so stiff it's like fishing with a 2x4. Now it seats in the corner as a loaner rod.

10. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    I've got 2 Tiger's and 4 Ugly Cats and have never sent in a single coupon..........think a swift kick in the pants may be in order:sad2:.

Was going to get another Ugly cat tomorrow at BPS(think there great for drift fishing) and will forsure send that coupon in, thanks for the heads-up.

11. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hey Tony, wanna get rid of them there troulesome rods?

12. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    No I have a few ppl that go with me from time to time that don't have gear. I let them use that C.F.U.S. & a few others,because I'm sure not letting them use my abu rods.