Ugly Stick - fishing gods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by beakus, Feb 4, 2007.

1. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    well the fishing gods must have communicated to the mrs.she told me to order a nother rod last night,so i couldnt upset the gods,and had to order a nother ugly stick tiger rod,man i love them rods.now all i have to do is wait a week to get it,its gonna be a long week!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John it sounds like you are getting ready for the season. Good Luck with your new rods. Now don't forget your wife on valentine day.:big_smile:

3. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Always good thinking when going with an ugly stick my friend. Just got a new one myself. Good luck brother

4. scatch1

scatch1 New Member

State:
    PA
    Ieven have an eleven and a half foot rod i use in the river and surf fishing

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    John You are going to Love that Rod! Which one did You order? I have several of the Tigers and For 55.00 dollars I belive they are one of the Best buys out there.Good Luck.Now get out there and Catch the BIG One so We Can All Slobber down our Face.LOL. J.D.
    :byebye:

6. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    I know i'll love it will be my second one and not the last,i kind of like the 2201's 7ft medium action.nice soft tip but lots of back bone,i think the penn 965's gonna go on this one.

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    sounds like your gearing up for this season, huh? I hear alot of great things about those rods. although I don't own one myself I have used one of my buddies' and really liked it! It had alot of "back-bone". Enjoy your new rod!

8. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I have two of the BWC2201's with 7000C3 reels and love'em. My son and I are ordering four of the BWC2202's, two each to use with ABU 9000's. I think they're the best rod out there for the money. You'll need to return the favor for the Mrs. come Valantines day.:big_smile: