ugh..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well christmas break is over... i kinda wanted it to last a big longer cuz ive been hunting everyday since break started and im gonna miss that:cry:..

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sorry buddy,like the old saying "All Good Things "must End.":sad2: At least you have some good memery's to last a life time and thats priceless.You got to go back to school,enjoy your youth while you can.Be gone before you know it.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Wait till you have to work for a living then all the time off is out of a bank of time that you have all year to dispurse :angry:.

4. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Hey at least you got time off to have some fun. Now back to the salt mines.
    Bill

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Just to add Im not angry with you the anger is toward having to use 2-3 weeks time throughout the whole year

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Remember ,Wil . A mans gotta do what a Mans gotta do .:cool2:

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    You've got it made right now. Just wait until you have to go to work and fit hunting in with only 1-2 weeks vacation a year and you have a wife and kids demanding some of that time also.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'd feel for ya Wil but I can't reach ya. LOL! ENJOY! Now ya know ya got some honeys waitin to see ya.:wink:

9. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Stupid mistake #4 (in my lifetime:smile2:)

I thought my classes started on the 8th for some reason. NOT. Started today, realized it when someone showed up to take my place at work and said "shouldn't you be headed to class?"

I thought she was mixed up till I looked at my papers. Thank god I had them with me.

So I had 1 1/2 notice till class started. Good thing we didn't do nothin important in there today, I was not in the mood.:smile2:

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya i know i got it perty good right now im just messin with ya all anyways.. i just wanted to sleep in 1 more day:smile2: